Just ttc #1 and already getting bummed

Daisies1234

Reaction score
Hi All. I know it's way too soon to starting getting bummed about ttc #1, but all of the unknown is starting to get frustrating. When will I O, when will AF come, when should I take a hpt? I had my last active bcp on 6/23 then AF (withdraw bleed) came 6/27. Here I am on CD17 and haven't had a single positive opk yet. I've just started temping the last 3 days all in the same general area. Been having some cramps and what i think was a glob of cm yesterday. I hate not knowing what to expect.

Cycles can be a bit crazy after Bcp, it can take a few months to be normal. If you had what looked like ewcm I hope you're BD'Ing!! it could mean O is on it's way :)

Cycles can be pretty irregular after coming off BFP. Just make sure you are keeping track of it so you have a better idea what to expect going forward.
My first month off AF didn't show for 34 days and I don't even know if/when I O'd. Doing a better job tracking this month although not temping yet - just cm/cp and OPKs.
Have you signed up for fertility friend?

@lirpa11... Def been BDing. Libido after bcp is crazy. Haha thanks for your help

@mintastic...thanks for the advice. I had one app, but just downloaded fertility friend. It looks much more detailed than the one I've been using.

Good luck to both on ttc.:winkwink:

Hi All. I know it's way too soon to starting getting bummed about ttc #1, but all of the unknown is starting to get frustrating. When will I O, when will AF come, when should I take a hpt? I had my last active bcp on 6/23 then AF (withdraw bleed) came 6/27. Here I am on CD17 and haven't had a single positive opk yet. I've just started temping the last 3 days all in the same general area. Been having some cramps and what i think was a glob of cm yesterday. I hate not knowing what to expect.

carachelle:wave:

i felt so similar last month. my husband and i just got married and figured getting pregnant would be easy once we started "trying." when it didn't happen the first month, i felt bad complaining because so many people have been trying for so long, but it was still frustrating. :growlmad:

coming off birth control will likely affect your cycle, so like the others say, it might take a bit to get "regular" but that doesn't mean you can't get pregnant!:thumbup:

i started using FF part way through last month and got a thermometer and gonna try that this cycle. some people check for other signs (all explained in FF) and/or use OPKs. my take is do whatever you are comfortable with, and don't stress about whether you're doing it "right" or "wrong." that being said, there is always about a two week wait at the end of each cycle where no one has any idea if everything worked, so it's just a matter of surviving that!:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->