Just turning 20 on the 12th been ttc for 26 months looking for a buddy.

no_regrets_91

LTTTC 10 YEARS
Reaction score
Just turning 20 on the 12th been ttc for 26 months looking for a buddy.
husband is 23.
I have pcos and hypothyroidism
seeing an acupuncturist.
cycle day 6 for me.

just looking for a buddy that has some stuff in common

:hugs:

Hello! :hi: I'm 22 dh will be 21 in 5 days. I havn't had an actual pp af yet after my daughter. And I've been going to the Dr. for it. They the dr. said my thyroid is in the normal range but close to hypothyroidism.

Hello! :hi: I'm 22 dh will be 21 in 5 days. I havn't had an actual pp af yet after my daughter. And I've been going to the Dr. for it. They the dr. said my thyroid is in the normal range but close to hypothyroidism.

sounds like you are subclinical just like me!

I'm in the market for buddies too. I just joined today. I will be 23 here in about a month or so and my dh is 24. We celebrate our 1st anniversary at the end of the month! We have been ttc for 8 and a half months, with nothing so far. I just got out of the Air Force at the end of June, but my dh is still in. They have us moving around a lot until Nov. so it is kind of hard to see the same doctor to figure out why I'm not working right since coming off the pill. I have no idea what cd I am on (2 months ago the dr. gave mesoprogesterone to induce a period and I have been on af or spotting since then with the exception of a few days here or there).

Oo And I just noticed your in South Dakota I'm in North Dakota. :thumbup:

She is your thyroid also just right on the edge? I've also getting tested for PCOS I'm getting results in a week.

Oo And I just noticed your in South Dakota I'm in North Dakota. :thumbup:

She is your thyroid also just right on the edge? I've also getting tested for PCOS I'm getting results in a week.

Small world,
Yes my tsh is at 4.5 when normal is 3, but i heard that ideal for ttc is .5-2
i have an endocrinologist appointment on tuesday where they are going to recheck my levels, I hope that they are normal so I can get my first round of clomid!

I really hope you dont have pcos it is such a pain in the but and makes everything much more difficult.

I'm in the market for buddies too. I just joined today. I will be 23 here in about a month or so and my dh is 24. We celebrate our 1st anniversary at the end of the month! We have been ttc for 8 and a half months, with nothing so far. I just got out of the Air Force at the end of June, but my dh is still in. They have us moving around a lot until Nov. so it is kind of hard to see the same doctor to figure out why I'm not working right since coming off the pill. I have no idea what cd I am on (2 months ago the dr. gave mesoprogesterone to induce a period and I have been on af or spotting since then with the exception of a few days here or there).

you should try charting, a bbt thermometer cost like 7 bucks and alot of ladies on here use fertilityfriend.com to chart, that is what i use it will help you keep track of your cycles because its not uncommon to have spotting during ovulation so you could have ovulated and not know it. I think it would help to put everything into perspective for you. I know it has for me.

Well I hope your Tsh levels are in a good range! I'm not sure where mine were. Maybe I'll ask when I call in a week. I'm guessing they were in the TTC range since she didn't seem to concerned.. That would be so exciting if you get your first round of clomid!

I really hope I don't have PCOS also. But she said if I do she'll precribe me metiforin and if I don't have patience then clomid also. So we'll see...

I've also been spotting for the past 9 days. Hoping that af will come! but doesn't look like it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->