Just Wanted to say Hi

Stacey24

Mum of 1, TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm not new to this site but am moving over from TTC. So here is my story.
My dp and I started TTC in may this year with no luck, then in september my ds was diagnosed with leukaemia so TTC has been put on hold until we are happy with our sons progress in his treatment, he is doing well and is in remission but we are only 11wks into the treatment and have another 3yrs to go so its safe to say we will be waiting from quite a while yet.

I didn't want to remove myself from this site altogether because it's nice to have something else to think about at times, so I hope to get to know you all in WTT.

:hug:

Hey hun,

Welcome to WTT, im so sorry you have to join us under such difficult and sad circumstances.

Wishing you loads of love and strength. My BIL has Leukemia and was diagnosed when he was 16. If you ever need a friend or someone to listen please pm me

:hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear about your DS. I'm glad to see that he is in remission. I wish you all the best. :hugs:

Just wanted to say hi! So happy to hear that your ds treatment is going well, and he is responding well and in remission! I noticed that you from Cornwall... cornwall ON or England? Lol i'm from Ottawa!

Welcome to wtt! Sorry to hear of your reason for wtt, but good to hear your ds is in remission

I'm from Cornwall in England. Thank you for your replys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->