just wanted to see what you all think....

frogger3240

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

well I have been taking soy cycle days 3-7 and I have been having quatumn healings and also reiki healings I have PCOS so my cycles are usually crazy well this time I had ordered some ovulation testing sticks I know from in the past I never got a positive or maybe I just didn't test long enough well this time I have been testing 2 times a day...well I was really shocked because the soy does help me with ovulating but I usually don't ovulated until sometime like cycle days 21, 22 and on upwards...well I had ordered some testing strips and they came on cycle day 15 right when my fertility friend temp chart showed a spike...but anyways here is a link for my temp chart and also a picture of my testing strips...do you think that I did ovulate on cycle day 14?..thanks ladies so much for your help on this...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24df29

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/momto4kids28610/TTC%20Journey/IMG00313-20110116-1347.jpg

Based on the strips alone I'd say you ovulated cd15, you got your surge on day 14 possibly...good luck!

based on ur chart cd14 ? but uv no opk frm cd14 ..... none of ur tests in pic are pos tho , by ur chart it looks like uv O cd14 x

thanks ladies so what I'm really trying to say is does it look like it may have been a positive on cd 14 and then on cd 15 its slacking off on the LH hormones?...sorry its just I wished that I had the test strips way before I ovulated but see I thought forsure that I wouldn't be ovulating until later in my cycle...

Yes that could well be the case as cd15 looks close but then it also depends on how dark your positive would have got, mine tend to be just equal to, not darker than. IF you need to do opk's next month you'll see what your own positive actually looks like, if you don't get a BFP before then!

All the signs point to CD14 ovary pain the day before, Temp rise on CD15. Also not to get your hopes up but the dip on CD21 looks like implant dip.

Good luck!!

All the signs point to CD14 ovary pain the day before, Temp rise on CD15. Also not to get your hopes up but the dip on CD21 looks like implant dip.

Good luck!!

thanks hun ....I'm sure hoping so that the dip is implant dip...:winkwink:

i agree i would say you ov on cd14, also it does look like the lh is fading from cd15 onwards so you prob would have got a pos on 13ish, GL :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->