Just wanted to share

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
This day last year at 8.30am this morning I was lying in hospital hooked up to all sorts of machines waiting for the consultant to come and try to turn my baby boy!!! I remember it like it was yesterday, it was also the day I learned I would defo. be having a c-section, boy how I cried!!! :cry:
The little bugger would not turn his little nuggin was wedged under my ribs (well it felt like it) and his little butt was to far down and the doc couldnt get her fingers right under, so after 3 tries I was sent on my way with my date for surgery 30th Oct. 2007.
And now?? well my little man is running around laughing his little butt off at my story, oh yes it is so funny what he done to his mother!!!! :rofl: But would I change a thing?? NO WAY :cloud9:

It must be so weird that it's a year ago today!

:cloud9:

this day 3 years ago Joe got off the ventilator for the 2nd time and I got to hold him for the first time:cloud9:

It is so weird to think a whole year has passed since that day to be honest it feels like yesterday.
Aww Mamafy thats lovely :cloud9: bet it only feels like yesterday to you to.

It is so weird to think a whole year has passed since that day to be honest it feels like yesterday.
Aww Mamafy thats lovely :cloud9: bet it only feels like yesterday to you to.

Indeed it does, they grow up so quick!

Aww hun ! I remember when the doctor told me Max tried turning I was so happy but so sad to find out he got his butt stuck where his head should have been .. I felt like such a failure to know i was getting a c-section but now im happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->