just wanting to share crazy dreams

Rainbow gems

Reaction score
I think im going mad lol

last night i had a dream i had quintuplet's and a few times ive dreamt iv had twins since i found out in pregnant (not that i want twins lol)
i know you get what your given and id be happy if i had twins but id prefer not to,

anyone else having weird dreams

Yes! I dream now every night and sometimes multiple times! Last night I dreamt that I got a tattoo but was worried about the needles because of being pregnant.

I have had tonsssss of weird dreams!

I have been having nightmares! They are super weird and disturbing. I wake up thinking, "Did my brain really just come up with that?!" Haha! I hope this phase passes or that they turn into funny dreams instead!

I've been having weird and really vivid dreams too! I've had them every night since I found out I was pregnant. They have all been happy dreams so far though thankfully! Must be the hormones!

When I was pregnant with my son I had a "thing" for my daughters teacher. Found him stupid sexy. I started having crazy sex dreams about him. Now I don't find him so attractive. Lol. But this time I'm dreaming about having twins. is crazy!

Crazy dreams, every night multiple times a night! Last night I had an awful dream where we killed our dog....then we gave some of the meat to my coworker and told him it was chicken. Wow I'm a jerk in my dreams :haha:

I've had a few naughty dreams. :blush:

Then I had a dream I was pushing and had a baby girl.

Then it was the same day I gave birth, but we were visiting our baby girl in the NICU.

Then another dream was after being discharged from the hospital I went for a stroll around the block with the baby in the stroller and she climbed out and ran to the neighbor's house!

Yup. Weird.

Crazy dreams, every night multiple times a night! Last night I had an awful dream where we killed our dog....then we gave some of the meat to my coworker and told him it was chicken. Wow I'm a jerk in my dreams :haha:

LOL "hey...want some chicken? :winkwink:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->