Just whining

bitepeach

Pregnant Trimester 1 !
Reaction score
I feel like its taking too long :dohh: , like Il never have a bump or feel kicks , I dont even feel pregnant , just uncomfortable , I mean I know im fine Doppler is a saviour:happydance: , did anyone else feel like this at this time ?

Hi :hugs:

I was a bit like you... didn't get a noticeable bump until 17+ weeks (ok I did have a bump, but it was probably touch and go as to whether I was actually pregnant or just putting on a bit of a belly from a spectator point of view... :winkwink: ). Now (aound 18 weeks) I feel some sort of movement - not obvious kicks, but focussed pinpoints of discomfort and can sometimes feel something VERY gentle pushing on the surface of my tummy... So, in a few more weeks, I bet things will become more noticeable to you :hugs:

BUT I bet, before we all know it, we will be wishing for a rest from the huge bump and the constant kicking :winkwink:. So, in the meantime, why not sit back and relax: get on and enjoy all of the things that you can still do easily and celebrate reasonably good health (assuming you feel pretty good) :cloud9:

Life is journey... if we rush through it trying to get to the destination, we will have a bit of a shock when we get to the end :winkwink:.

LOVE your avatar by the way :thumbup:

QT

Yep! I feel like this! The only reason I'm really feeling preggers is because we heard the heartbeat at the doctors a few days ago. I'm so ready for my bump and to feel the first little kicks.. I'm sure it will all go by fast enough, but I'm getting impatient!!

Don't worry girlies you will feel pregnant verrrrry soon :D xxx

i felt this way a few weeks ago before my doppler and bump appeared! i felt totally normal after bad ms and headaches!! i was like "wow am i even pregnant" id look on the no bump thing as a good thing least the further on you get your not going to be as big as if you had a bump already!! i keep pretending i dont have a bump yet but oh keeps going "look at your bump now" :blush: only a few more weeks and youl be feeling flutters...(or so i hear lol) and getting your bump on the go :D!

Very true , Its just easy to think , gosh am i even pregnant ? Im sure il think differently soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->