just wondering what you think bubs will be like?

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
a random thread, but these are often the best.

Just thinking about #2 and what it will be like, who will it look like and will he/she look like Hermione.

i dont mind what sex the baby is but already have a feeling ill have another girly. wonder if she will have brown hair as well (my whole family except me are ginger, arrrrrrr) will the baby have our dark eyes or be blue like hermione (never expected her to have blue eyes)

do you wonder what sex your baby will be and what features he/she will have. i wonder how alike my two will be there are clear features of Hermione that reflect me and OH, will the other be the same, whose features will baby have, ohhhhh i love thinking about them, it makes them real even before they are made

I think about this sometimes. My baby is pretty much guaranteed brown hair and eyes. But aside from that i have no idea. I really want a girl though, although i'd be happy either way xx

I don't mind what baby I have hehe. I'm pretty sure it'll have brown hair, but either green or brown eyes. I can't wait :)

I wonder too. I wonder if we will have another boy (which I might prefer, since Liam is amazing) or a girl. Will she be a cheerleader type since that would be furthest from her dad and I?:rofl: Or a girly girl? Will he/she have those crazy blue eyes that Liam has? Will the random red hair gene show up? Its so exciting. I just can't wait to see my son and his new brother/sister, he is going to be the best big brother ever!! :D

Me and my OH had blonde hair up untill around 5/6 then it started to darken, OH is mousy and I am mousy/ginger... OH says If I gave him a ginger child he would disown us both! :rofl: Im hoping our kids will get OH tall gene (hes 6ft 4 to my pathetic 5ft 4) and I hope that at least one of our kids will get my eyes, they are my best feature. From the looks of my OH family though there are strong characteristics coming from that side! All the boys look really alike, and are all above 6ft, so I dont think my little DNA stands a chance haha.

i have no idea wot to expect really! my OH has brown eyes n i no thats a dominant feature, i have green/blue/brown/grey/yellow eyes haha which at least i can say their different :/ and we both have light-medium brown hair. both similar height. i am thinkin bright blonde hair from beginin until gets abit older like we did, and brown eyes. i cant help but picture a boy. give me a girl :( hahaha. no il be happy either way xx

I do wonder what my children will be like. I think if me and OH have a baby it might have dark hair like us both. Not sure what colour eyes. i so cant wait xx

OMG so hard to know
Me and OH are different in every single way possible. He is very tall, big built, with brown hair and brown eyes and i am very short, small built with naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. But ginger hair also runs in both our families (my brother is very ginger and all of his cousins and aunties and uncles on his dads side are ginger)!! Also our personalities are completely different, I am quite outgoing and been to university etc, and he is fairly shy and left school at 16.
The only thing I am worried about is the fact that OH has ADHD quite severely and it is quite likely that if we have children (especially a boy) that he will too have ADHD and will be quite hard to handle if you know what I mean. But I have known OH since being 13 and know how to deal with it, so fingers crossed. lol

YAY i cant wait to find out what my little ones look like. They will have bright blue eyes thats for sure. Mine are a very light ice blue and my OH has dark blue eyes. The will have blonde hair in the start I think....because both of us had very light blonde hair ! :happydance:
I cant wait to have a bunch of blonde little babies!

im hoping our children take a mix of us both cant help but picture a lil girl with her daddies eyes n mouth my lil nose, bright blue eyes and mousy brown ringlets,

Me and El look so different, i have no idea. He is ginger, but a genetic throwback :rofl: so unless i have similar genes i very much doubt that will be the case.

Im very dark brown eyes with dark hair, i would love a little boy and girl with curly dark hair, my olivey skin and his beautiful blue eyes.

I imagine our children being independant, cheeky and very full of life - yet checking back all the time for our support. I see them being strong and opinionated, yet gentle with a great deal of empathy.

Oh great... now ive made myself cry :cry: :rofl:

Oh my god, my poor ugly child to be!! :shy:
https://makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?bid=16949466

LOL they all turned out weird looking!
but here is mine!
https://makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?bid=16984237

I have no idea, but I look forward to finding out, most of all though I just can't wait to meet him/her. <3

This is a good Post - well thought off!!

I think that our little ones will have my brown eyes (as its dominent in my family - although his family has blue / green eyes.) Mousey brown hair and they may get OH Roman nose. OH is well over 6ft so hopefully they'll be tall as well. Over all though so long as they're healthy im looking forward to the surprise...

Personality, they could either get my determination/drive and competitiveness (and a rather short temper) or they could get OH's lovely laid back nature... We're both caring and affectionate so hopefully that trait will pass on to them, along with the ability to laugh things off.

I tried my make me babies, and this is what I got... not exactly what I was expecting, but hey ho!

Little Girl:
https://makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?bid=17015926

Little Boy:
https://makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?bid=17016102

HaHaHa they're rather funny I think!!!

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members