Just wondering..

Hopeful7

Reaction score
What weeks were you ladies when you had the most cramping?? I had horrible cramping the last week and now it's almost gone. Won't know how many weeks I am until Tuesday (if I'm able to see baby) so just curious on when everyone else cramped the most??? :)

I didn't get much at all this time, but with my other 3 it was mostly a few days either side of when my period was due. A week, maybe 2 at the most. Which would have put me at about 4 weeks.

Really early like 4 weeks, then 6 weeks and 9 which was really sore

I've had it on and off since before AF was due!! Sometimes not bad, other times I'm sure AF is coming!!!! It's terrifying but try not to worry. X

I didn't get much at all this time, but with my other 3 it was mostly a few days either side of when my period was due. A week, maybe 2 at the most. Which would have put me at about 4 weeks.

ohhhh - thanks for posting this! I've been feeling a bit tender in the belly all day - just realised my next missed period was supposed to be due tomorrow!

OP - I had some minor cramps straight after bfp, and some at 6 weeks, and now at around 9ish, so what the poster above me said, basically!

My worst so far has definitely been end of week 6 beginning of week 7 but defo had it around 4.5 too xx

I cramped from probably conception to about 4 weeks pretty consistently, was like before period type of cramps, annoying, then started to lighten up in the second half of week five (first half still sucked) but was coming and going, then this week I only seem to cramp when I need to have a BM or my pants are too tight :) I'm going to be 7 weeks tomorrow. The cramping has been replaced by nausea :haha:

My cramps have just gone since 5 weeks and have been replaced slightly by nausea

Had strong cramps till week 5.. at 6 and 2 now and not cramping anymore , they where really intense those first weeks and i was a little worried , once they left , my nausea started ):

9 was the worst of them all because i had serious nausea by then too lol that wb a rough rough week

Thank you all so much for responding!! Crazy how different it is for everyone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->