• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kate caught spanking Leah

kimfrye661

Reaction score
So I found this article on perezhilton, what do you girls think about it? I think that they need to just leave this family alone. Whether or not I agree with spanking, I do think that what she does as a mother is her business. Things are getting way out of line.:/ Heres the article, and a link to the pictures.

https://perezhilton.com/2009-06-24-the-power-of-jon-kate
https://www.popeater.com/television/article/kate-gosselin-spanking-leah-photos/529806

Ya I saw that in Us Weekly I think it was...its getting so out of hand...whether she wants to spank her kids or not is her own buisness. The girls in the background kind of make me giggle, its like its just a normal thing and they go abouts their buisness LOL I remember when my oldest sister got "spanked" once (I put "" in front of the word spanked because it was more less a tap on the booty...that was like 18 years ago also)in front of me I freaked out and would try to save her and whatnot :rofl:

She is purely disciplining, I don't see why they have to make such a big deal out of it. I was spanked growing up, and I turned out fine lol.
Paparazzi is making too much of all of this, and I think they should just back off and leave them alone for a while.

That's ridiculous and totally unfair! I haven't had my baby yet, so don't know whether I'll spank or not. I'm not against it though...my mom was a firm believer in the wooden spoon and it NEVER hurt us...it just let us know she was serious!! I just think everybody should be allowed to decide what they're comfortable with...shouldn't be made to feel bad about it!
Poor kate!

She wasn't really caught in the act though, so I can't say she was caught "spanking." :shrug:

Well in one of the pictures her hand is aimed like its going to hit her on the butt lol. I just think its ********, shes a parent, leave her alone. The twins are funny in the background though lol.

Its not really anyones business as shes not a child abuser!

Wow, the paparazzi are really making a huge deal out of this!! I was spanked as a child (never hurt though). I think as long as it's done as a punishment, and not out of anger, there's nothing wrong with it.

How the HELL do they see her by the garage? Don't they live on a big acreage with a friggen GATE??? To a certain point, I feel bad for that family, but I'm one of those people who love to hate them!! This is ridiculous though.....

Okay... I was literally beat as a child but even I have no problem with a butt spanking. (Smacking in the face I do have a problem with.) It is not hurting the kid but lets them know you mean business. The press is so irrational! :hissy: It irritates the hell out of me.

WTF Im ok and I was spanked when I was little if I did something "wrong" that is just how she chooses to discipline. It wont hurt them if she is just "spanking" them and not ike "beating" them.

Isn't it funny how times have changed..we were all spanked growing up but now adays if you are caught spanking in public (which apparantly means in front of your garage now!) they CAN call CAS..its terrible! Let people make their own decisions on how discipline their children!! I imagine Leah was probably misbehaving and not listening..it would be different if she was smaking her around in the face and punching her.. jeesh!

the paparazzi always makes everything ten times worse.
i saw this a few weeks ago on a magazine on the store, and was kind of shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->