Keep going hot and dizzy

Twirlywoo15

Reaction score
Yesterday morning was the first time this happened I was laying in bed and could feel my temperature rising I felt very funny and got up and had to lay back down right away I was so faint and felt very very sick.

This has just happened again, I was getting myself ready for bed and I have got this horrible hot shaky and dizzy feeling again. This time I was laying down for all of 5 minutes 😩

Could it be you need to eat? I get like this when i really need to eat or even when I feel like I'm going to be sick! Either way it's a yucky feeling and I hope you feel better soon!

This is me all day every day right now. That actually happens to me a lot normally, and it's because of low blood sugar, so I'm assuming it's probably for the same reason when pregnant too. You probably need to eat and drink water, and take it easy so you don't actually pass out!

When I was pregnant with my youngest, I had this happen to me all the time. For me, it was caused by low blood sugar. When I'd start getting hot and dizzy, I'd eat something like candy or drink juice to get my sugar back up quickly, then I'd eat again shortly after - something with higher carbs instead of just simple sugars - to prevent it from dropping again. I found that if I made sure not to eat anything sugary in the morning and I ate every 3 hours, I could prevent it from happening frequently. And I carried candy and granola bars and juice with be every where I went, just in case. Also, if I was more active than normal, I'd usually have to eat sooner. Hope this helps some :flower:

I've fainted with 3 of my pregnancy. The most recent was last week while getting a massage sitting down at a massage place. It seems to happen when I haven't eaten for a while. I went straight to the doctor from the massage place and she said low blood pressure and to snack more ( hard with morning sickness). Doctor said it's ok and won't hurt baby unless you fall and hit your head or fall hard on stomach. Just try and keep up with the snacks

Thanks ladies,
I think they probably does have a lot to do with eating then. So I'll be sure to keep up with food, just hard when you feel sick as a dog xx

Eating truly is the best remedy for queasiness. I know, it seems like the last thing you'd want to do when you're sick is eat but with MS it is weirdly the opposite lol. It may be low blood pressure too making you feel dizzy if you eat and still doesn't seem to help. In that case maybe have your doctor check that out at your appointment.

Hi twirly... Ive fainted once during this pregnancy and often felt dizzy and the need to lie down. My blood pressure sugar etc all was normal but i have low iron so that could be a reason. The midwife also said blood pressure can drop suddenly due to a number of reasons, and i now carry candy just to have in my mouth to prevent that from happening. I really get what you say about not being able to eat, so i would suggest taking it easy, no sudden movements, having something sugary nearby all the time. And what the others say is true - fainting itself isn't dangerous but make sure you dont fall. Just sit or lie wherever you are and try to get blood supply to your brain. Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->