Keep me company on this cycle - share your niggles good and bad lol

CD14 and nothing but low readings on the CBFM. I've started doing backup OPKs because now I'm freaked that the monitor isn't working (got it used and reset it). Then, on the other side of that, I'm freaking that maybe I'm not Oing!

Let's just say I'm freaking all the way around! UGH.

Hey :hugs:

Try not to freak hun:hugs:

Im sure its working fine and that you will ov soon. I would check a few times a day with the opks too though dont wanna miss anything.

Fingers x it happens soon hun:hugs:

Well its cd5 - going even slower than last month lol:blush:

Af left building yesterday, only lasting 4 days, few cramps ( sore!) but very light!

Sunny day again today!! yippee :thumbup:

Shelley - please don't fret, you'll be fine just keep up the :sex:. This'll make you laugh, I bought some Tesco OPK's (more of them and cheaper) and you have to wee in a pot and dip the strip in and not do it first thing in the morning (which I've always done with CB one's) and I kept forgetting to do it at all!! Got in from work desperate for a wee - OMG I forgot my OPK!!!!! Stay cool hun :coolio:xXx

Mommyjill - so you're warming up for the shagathon this month then??!! Got your Nike's on and in the starting blocks!!:bunny:

AFM - CD20 (29/30 day cycle) I've got 'in my head symptoms' wish they would just bog off!!

Big hugs:hugs:, enjoy the sunshine this weekend!! xXx:

Ha ha Jax - yes warming up for lots of :sex: lol

A wee practice or 2 this weekend then hope i o around next weekend lol:thumbup:

woo hoo I just won a cbfm on ebay!!! :smug:

I was the highest bidder on a few and forgot about them and just went back on ebay and have won one!!! Luckily enough I was outbid on the others :comp::wohoo:

Hopefully it should be here before next weekend but I have the ov sticks to satisfy my poas addiction in the meantime :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

I'm really, really trying not to stress. Nothing has changed, either. My temp today was up just a tad, not sure if that means anything, though. CD15 and counting. FF has me Oing at CD18 based on last month. If that's the case, shouldn't my CBFM be reading at least high?

I'm jumping into this thread a bit late but I'm on CD13 today. I had a positive OPK about 9 hours ago and I am really impatiently waiting for DH to get home and hoping to stay awake and hoping he is not too tired after a really long day. I already called and warned him if he is tired while working have :coffee:. Make sure to come home ready for action!

Hi all :hugs:

Well done mumof2 with your win - bet you excited to get it all fired up!! lol:thumbup:

Dont stress Shell:hugs: have you been doing some opks still ? Im sorry im not much help as ive not even clapped eyes on a cbfm lol:hugs:

I'm jumping into this thread a bit late but I'm on CD13 today. I had a positive OPK about 9 hours ago and I am really impatiently waiting for DH to get home and hoping to stay awake and hoping he is not too tired after a really long day. I already called and warned him if he is tired while working have :coffee:. Make sure to come home ready for action!

hi velo:hugs:

did you manage to stay awake for :sex:? lol

cd6 and not much to report - this is worse than 2ww :wacko:

af popped back today (brown and light) same as last month??

ah and they say men will never understand the human body lol:blush:

You are NOT kidding! This waiting to O thing is a THOUSAND times worse than the 2ww!!!!

How would we ever cope without our forums!!!! These things keep me sane speaking to you lot and knowing that we're all going through this journey together :friends:

I'm so impatient with all this waiting and I've even started going to bed earlier so the next day comes quicker :loopy:

I'm so impatient with all this waiting and I've even started going to bed earlier so the next day comes quicker :loopy:

That is a GREAT idea! I've been staying up later because I'm so obsessed with all of this stuff. I'm going to try that tonight.

hi velo:hugs:

did you manage to stay awake for :sex:? lol

Yes! But I was getting really antsy before he got home. As soon as he got home he wanted a beer and I'm like no way no how until after :sex:.

Hi all, I agree that some days just seem to take like forever and a day! but at least waiting for O you can have fun and not be symptom spotting LOL.

I have to wait till tomorrow for 2 things...#1 a repeat PAP (it's driving me insane) and #2 that Hubby does his Sperm Analysis... which means no fun for me until he does it as he needs a "break" before collecting the sample LOL. We had such a fun date last night I really wanted to but then I would have to wait longer and possibly right by ovulation so...abstinence for me LOL

Lets be Spring/Easter like and do it like :bunny:bunnies!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->