Keep me company on this cycle - share your niggles good and bad lol

Hi all, I agree that some days just seem to take like forever and a day! but at least waiting for O you can have fun and not be symptom spotting LOL.

I have to wait till tomorrow for 2 things...#1 a repeat PAP (it's driving me insane) and #2 that Hubby does his Sperm Analysis... which means no fun for me until he does it as he needs a "break" before collecting the sample LOL. We had such a fun date last night I really wanted to but then I would have to wait longer and possibly right by ovulation so...abstinence for me LOL

Lets be Spring/Easter like and do it like :bunny:bunnies!:haha:

It's a good thing you waited cause sex before a PAP can result in the pathologist finding "abnormal" cells. There's no need to put yourself through that, so good for you! I had an abnormal PAP years ago due to HPV(thanks to my ex and his cheating ways...). Anywho, I had to have a colposcopy after a follow up PAP after abnormal cells were found again. The end result was a clean normal PAP this February! Thought I'd share that because these things can drive you even more mental when ttc!

Hi all, I agree that some days just seem to take like forever and a day! but at least waiting for O you can have fun and not be symptom spotting LOL.

I have to wait till tomorrow for 2 things...#1 a repeat PAP (it's driving me insane) and #2 that Hubby does his Sperm Analysis... which means no fun for me until he does it as he needs a "break" before collecting the sample LOL. We had such a fun date last night I really wanted to but then I would have to wait longer and possibly right by ovulation so...abstinence for me LOL

It's a good thing you waited cause sex before a PAP can result in the pathologist finding "abnormal" cells. There's no need to put yourself through that, so good for you! I had an abnormal PAP years ago due to HPV(thanks to my ex and his cheating ways...). Anywho, I had to have a colposcopy after a follow up PAP after abnormal cells were found again. The end result was a clean normal PAP this February! Thought I'd share that because these things can drive you even more mental when ttc!

mine is the same stuff... got an irregular one like 2 years ago so they have to repeat it 3 months, then 6 months, then year if all is clear... so mine keeps going back and forth...so irritating. I am with my husband only and he is only with me... but apparently this is because they changed the standard acceptable numbers so lucky me I keep going back ... never before did they see anything wrong. Yes I know about abstaining before the pap... how many days should I, do you know? Just for future reference... they have gone as far as biopsy with me already a couple of times...and always comes back clean so yes, it annoys me!

mine is the same stuff... got an irregular one like 2 years ago so they have to repeat it 3 months, then 6 months, then year if all is clear... so mine keeps going back and forth...so irritating. I am with my husband only and he is only with me... but apparently this is because they changed the standard acceptable numbers so lucky me I keep going back ... never before did they see anything wrong. Yes I know about abstaining before the pap... how many days should I, do you know? Just for suture reference

I didn't realize the standard had changed! It used to be 48 hours to abstain. This last visit I had more like 6 days of abstinance before going in. The good news is that most abnormal results return to normal 2 years later.

mine is the same stuff... got an irregular one like 2 years ago so they have to repeat it 3 months, then 6 months, then year if all is clear... so mine keeps going back and forth...so irritating. I am with my husband only and he is only with me... but apparently this is because they changed the standard acceptable numbers so lucky me I keep going back ... never before did they see anything wrong. Yes I know about abstaining before the pap... how many days should I, do you know? Just for suture reference

I didn't realize the standard had changed! It used to be 48 hours to abstain. This last visit I had more like 6 days of abstinance before going in. The good news is that most abnormal results return to normal 2 years later.

yes apparently the acceptable numbers has decreased hence why more of us are getting the "irregular" results. Well lets hope than my 48 hours this time pays off then LOL

yes apparently the acceptable numbers has decreased hence why more of us are getting the "irregular" results. Well lets hope than my 48 hours this time pays off then LOL

So there is a very good chance that this PAP will result out as normal! Hope that knowing that eases your mind, hun! Good luck and may your cervix be pretty and pink! LOL! If you take a lookie you can see where your OS is located and maybe "prop" appropriately after BD! Hey, any knew info is better than nothing, right?

I'm jumping into this thread a bit late but I'm on CD13 today. I had a positive OPK about 9 hours ago and I am really impatiently waiting for DH to get home and hoping to stay awake and hoping he is not too tired after a really long day. I already called and warned him if he is tired while working have :coffee:. Make sure to come home ready for action!

hi velo:hugs:

did you manage to stay awake for :sex:? lol

Yes! But I was getting really antsy before he got home. As soon as he got home he wanted a beer and I'm like no way no how until after :sex:.

:haha:LOL :hugs:

CD 8

Very irritable today lol:blush: and just wanna :cry: all the time - no idea why!

had feelings today that i dont wanna do this and dont wanna #3???? agghhh whats that all about??
then i do want it .... aaggghhhh x2 lol

did first opk of this cycle earlier today and there was a VERY faint line - well thats different from last cycle ( never got faint line until cd12 ) so will see tomorrow whats happening. OH away until Friday night so like last cycle i have the dilemma of "will he be here at right time?"

:hugs: to everyone.:hugs:

CD 8

Very irritable today lol:blush: and just wanna :cry: all the time - no idea why!

had feelings today that i dont wanna do this and dont wanna #3???? agghhh whats that all about??

did first opk of this cycle earlier today and there was a VERY faint line - well thats different from last cycle ( never got faint line until cd12 ) so will see tomorrow whats happening. OH away until Friday night so like last cycle i have the dilemma of "will he be here at right time?"

:hug::hug: and even more :hug:

be strong mate dont give up! we're on this journey together and we'll help each other through the tough times. Stay positive and hopefully you may feel different in the morning.

take care hun :kiss::hug::friends::hugs2: xxx

CD 8

:hug::hug: and even more :hug:

be strong mate dont give up! we're on this journey together and we'll help each other through the tough times. Stay positive and hopefully you may feel different in the morning.

take care hun :kiss::hug::friends::hugs2: xxx

Aww thanks Mumof 2 :hugs:

I feel bit better today, the sun is out - yippee- although still confused :blush:
Had bad day over all yesterday so that didnt help. Hopefully today will be better.:thumbup:

Thanks for your pm too - you a sweetie:hugs2::friends:

Ive got good feeling about this month for you :thumbup:

Ok ladies, the sun is out and Spring:flower: is obviously here...which means :baby:making time. I do believe we will see some :bfp: here real soon.:dust:
WE CAN DO THIS!

Ok ladies, the sun is out and Spring:flower: is obviously here...which means :baby:making time. I do believe we will see some :bfp: here real soon.:dust:
WE CAN DO THIS!

Feeling the same way! Go, go, go!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

YES WE CAN!!! I am hopeful that we got it this time, as long as I get a temp rise tomorrow. Otherwise I am not sure about anything.

Graceface: I too have to deal with HPV. I only found out in 2008 and I can only attribute it to an ex as well. UGH! I've had 3 colposcopys but I am FINALLY getting normal PAPs again! I was even able to go back to once yearly visits. THAT was a sigh of relief, let me tell you!

YES WE CAN!!! I am hopeful that we got it this time, as long as I get a temp rise tomorrow. Otherwise I am not sure about anything.

Graceface: I too have to deal with HPV. I only found out in 2008 and I can only attribute it to an ex as well. UGH! I've had 3 colposcopys but I am FINALLY getting normal PAPs again! I was even able to go back to once yearly visits. THAT was a sigh of relief, let me tell you!

I'm so glad for you! Should be gone then if that is the case!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->