Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

NDH

5 on earth, 9 in heaven, 1 in utero
Reaction score
TTC is a roller coaster of emotions and a never ending waiting game. You wait for AF to leave, you wait to ovulate, you wait to test or see if AF arrives, and more often than not the cycle repeats itself.

Whether this is your first cycle of waiting or your 100th, it's very easy to get discouraged. A few friendly faces to wait with and share in the ups and downs of TTC and life in general can go a long way towards making this waiting game more enjoyable.

Every day brings me one day closer to my :bfp: though, and so even when I get discouraged I'm going to Keep on Keeping on no matter what. Who wants to join me?

I'd love to make some lasting friendships and meet future bump buddies, but mostly this is just about sharing the wait together - wherever you are in your cycle.

A little about me:
My name is Natalie and I've been married t my wonderful husband for going on 3 years in July. We discussed children from our early days of courting and both knew we wanted a big family (At the time DH only wanted 4 but now he wants more than I do), and while we did want to be married a couple of years before having kids we didn't do anything to prevent it either. Well, two years of NTNP yielded no results so we started TTC a year ago (though in my mind I was always TTC as I desperately wanted to be a mom but never openly did anything about it) but then had to take 6 months off due to being in different countries. This is my 6th cycle since being back together and I'm starting to despair that we haven't conceived yet. We're both healthy 26 year olds and hoping it happens soon.

Here are my tickers so you know where I am in my cycle, as they don't fit in my signature:
https://davf.daisypath.com/ZMGDm7.png
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1301029200z8z26z12.png​

I'm also happy to include anyone else's story above :)

Nat, I'm so glad I found you. You know I'll be on here with you. Tbh I was starting to feel a little bit lost. Anyway just got back from my trip, and I'm so glad to be home. I thought I was going to get in some :sex: tonight but dh was already in bed asleep grrr. Oh well I'll get him tomorrow, the next day and the next. :haha:

Well it's off to bed for me. I have to go my accountant to get my taxes done in the morning. I'll check in later. I can't say it enough, I'm so glad I found you. :hugs:

Natalie you described ttc perfectly.
It is totally a waiting game that can be full of frustrations and let downs.
But once you get that bfp it's all totally worth it!!

Just saying hi nat, lovely thread started and I'm just here to sprinkle my sticky :dust: on you, additive and all those who join you!

:hug: x

Oh Adrienne, I need to add you to my buddy list too! I'm glad you found me! I didn't like being homeless and all the threads are so busy I thought it best to make my own.

And yay Sushai and Clo for :babydust: We sure need it.

I just wanted to add my thanks to sushai and clo. We'll take all the baby dust you can give. Now I really need to go to bed. Good night all.

Good night Adrienne - have a pleasant night and hope you get to BD tomorrow!

:hi: Rachael you found me!

I certainly did :D

I made it to your signature too! I need to sort mine out I think, will do it tomorrow night :)

xxx

Changing my signature is something I've needed to do for a while.
The bummer is I added so many names there's now no room for even one ticker as it says it's more than 8 lines :(
Even though my signature doesn't take up much space it's still apparently too big :cry:

I might shorten my verse and try again.

Hey Adrienne and Rachael, do you girls want to go up on the first post or should I leave it?

Yay shortening my verse worked! I have my tickers back :dance:

I just wanted to wish you and Adrienne all the best Nat you would have been welcome to join our other thread :flower: x

Thanks Wendy :) :hugs:

I know, I did go visit. There was just too much talk on there yesterday that brought up bad memories and I couldn't keep reading, and I have this thing where I can't post if I haven't read everything, I'm very weird. Thought I'd start fresh without trying to bring anyone over and see what happens. Maybe nothing will :shrug: but I have to try for my own sanity.

Yeah I know hun, we've drawn a line under it and said no more talk of it! I am keeping in touch with Rachael, Arlene and Shona over there and of course Lea, Emma etc, but will try and pop over here to keep an eye on you two as well when I can. Sabrina and I are keeping in contact through FB. I still hope we all get our BFP sooner rather than later :flower: x

Aww thanks :)

I noticed Sabrina deleted everyone on fb - glad you're still in contact with her. Send her some love and :dust: from me please.

She added me again this morning and is open for anyone to stay in touch with her hun, just not those that were nasty to her x

Hi Wendy and Rachael. Glad to hear from you both. Wendy please give Sabrina my best,and what is the other thread that you guys are on so I can stop over and say hi. Anyway off to see the accountant. I'll check in later.

Gotta love tax time. That reminds me, I've really gotta get ours done. It's going to be tricky with me moving halfway through the year. It should mean I'll get a refund though, which will be much better than trying to figure out how to pay from a Canadian bank account with no money in it lol.

:hi: I'm here!!! Can't wait to talk to you ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->