Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

:wave: Vonz Welcome!!! :hug: for your loss. I MC at 5 weeks in late 2009.

Buster1: I'm having surgery to get my left tube unblocked or to have it revoved if they can't remove the blockage :(. Then we will try for 6 months own our on and if that doesn't work we will be doing IVF. DH's INS will pay for up to 3 trys with IVF :happydance:

Nat: You can call me by my real name if you want...lol I'm ok with that!!

If anyone would like to add me on facebook your more tham welcome to...search me by email [email protected] I only use this email for facebook..lol user name is for the song by Hinder (lips of an angel)..

Hi Allie! *waves* I mced at 5 weeks too in Feb sighs. :cry: glad that ur DH's INS can pay for the IVF!! praying that u wil have a BFP in the 6 mths u try on ur own!! :D

Wow those are long cycles! And I'm so sorry you bled for so long with your MC! That must have been rough.

yea, v rough..! :\ u too right? u've been ttcing for a long while! :( mus be super rough too.

Yeah vonz - I'v been TTC for over 2 years - this is 6th cycle properly TTC, and DH thought we were TTC about 5 or 6 cycles before we were separated, but still only happened once in my fertile times lol. But that's when we started TTC in his mind lol. The year before that I guess we were just NTNP.

So I only got one (long) report done today. Not even close to my earning goal, but it'll keep increasing I guess. If the help sign goes up I might do another this evening. It was a $40 report, but had I been able to work out one lousy blank it could have been a $48 report :( And it took me 4 hours not three, but I'm not going to complain about that either.

Nat, sorry the report wasn't more productive for you. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Allie, a friend of mine lost one of her tubes to an ectopic a couple of years ago and she went on to have a baby on her own. Again I hope things go well at your appointment.

Vonz, I see that you are on the other thread too. I guess I not the only one on here pulling double duty. LOL

DH is home! Yay good timing to finish that report!

Hiya Nat & Buster

Just wanted to pop on and say hiya, I miss you ladies
and sorry you got caught up in all the unintentional chaos..
wish you both lots of luck with your ttc journeys, with any luck your'l both be over in 1st tri very soon...
Nice Thread Nat :hugs:

:hi: Vonz, sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well today? I'm going to be busy making phone calls today :dohh:

xxx

Hey Mandi! Missing you too - pop by any time.

What kind of phone calls do you have to make Rachael? I hate making phone calls, probably my least favourite thing to do ever.

Got to get the gas and electric sorted out for the new house, hoping to try and switch supplier, but if that can't happen by Thursday then I will also need to call the current supplier to get the debt wiped off the electric pre payment meter so we can put credit on it.

I also need to contact the PDSA call centre in Sunderland and ask for an application form to be sent out, need to contact Sunderland City Council to ask for a housing benefit form to be sent out, and I also need to contact Tax credits for an application form to be sent out.

I think that's it..... hopefully :dohh:

xxxx

Yeah vonz - I'v been TTC for over 2 years - this is 6th cycle properly TTC, and DH thought we were TTC about 5 or 6 cycles before we were separated, but still only happened once in my fertile times lol. But that's when we started TTC in his mind lol. The year before that I guess we were just NTNP.

So I only got one (long) report done today. Not even close to my earning goal, but it'll keep increasing I guess. If the help sign goes up I might do another this evening. It was a $40 report, but had I been able to work out one lousy blank it could have been a $48 report :( And it took me 4 hours not three, but I'm not going to complain about that either.

Heys NDH, ttc for 2 years sounds tough! :( we were not trying and on condom for 2 years till last yr.. what kind of reports do u do? sounds like a challenging job... hugs. What does your OH do?

Nat, sorry the report wasn't more productive for you. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Allie, a friend of mine lost one of her tubes to an ectopic a couple of years ago and she went on to have a baby on her own. Again I hope things go well at your appointment.

Vonz, I see that you are on the other thread too. I guess I not the only one on here pulling double duty. LOL

Hi Buster! ahhaha... im confused as in which thread I should go, but i like this more.. :p coz its active! :D:D:D n the peeps r super nice n encouraging. heh. how r u doing dearie?

Sounds like a busy day Rachael!

Vonz, yes it's tough for sure. But it will be worth the wait for sure. I just hope it isn't too much longer.

I work from home as a medical transcriptionist, typing up reports for patient files. I do independent medical exams for insurance claims etc, so they tend to be quite long.

My DH is a carpet cleaner.

Certainly is! So far I've phoned up for the application form, thta wioll be getting sent out to me, called the Gas and Electric Supplier I want to move to and got that started - will take 28 days, called the current supplier who said the meter will need to be reset, but it's a same day call out as it's classed as an emergency, so i need to call back on a day I can be there all day (probably Thursday) and that's as far as I've gotten, taking a BnB break and I'm going to grab some breakfast. Fed all the animals and forgot myself :rofl:

xxx

Oh dear - better eat something!

I made fish and chips for dinner (discovered mom and dad have a deep fryer we didn't know about) and it was soooo yummy. My DH gave it two thumbs up (he's very particular about his food and his favourite foods that he told me to cook all the time he's only given an 8/10. Made everything from scratch too.

Fish and chips sounds yummy! Glad DH approved!

I made myself a bacon butty and peanut butter on toast for breakfast!

I've also spoke to the landlord and he's meeting me at the house at 8.30am on Thursday to give me the keys so I can wait in for the meter man, and I'm going to give the house a clean whilst I wait. Also called the council to get a housing benefit form sent out to me, and called Tax credits, but have to call them back on Wednesday to get a claim form due to the end of the tax year.

I think that concludes my phone calls for the day, now to get packing! :D

xxx

That sounds good! May as well get some cleaning done at the new place while you wait for the meter man.

That's what I figured, plus will be loads easier to clean whilst it is empty :thumbup:

Also going to take a book in case the cleaning doesn't take me that long and the meter guy is late!

Good idea - cause knowing the meter man he won't be there til 4 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->