Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

AHHHH.....this whole thing with NO AF is driving be battie....just show up or give me my :bfp:....thats all I want....is that to much to ask???? sorry ladies just going a lil battie over here waiting:haha:

Yay Rachael that Holly slept in her crate - hopefully she'll soon get used to it cause you don't want to have to give her up! Any idea when you'll hear about the job?

Wanda, you have every right to be anxious and a little batty at AF's delay. She's so mean! Have you just been testing with ICs or have you used better tests? IC's, while generally more sensitive, have been known not to work at all.

Hi guys, hope everyone is well.

Rachael, Glad Holly slept in her crate. I think it'll just take a little while for her to get use to it, but she will. Keep putting treats in that kong and she'll get use to it in no time. LOL

Allie, oh the witch can be so mean. I hope you get an answer soon one way or the other. But you know which answer I hope you get and that's the BFP. Good luck.

Nat, any news on the house hunt? I hope everything works out for you guys.

Vonz, haven't heard from you in bit. Hope your ok.

AFM, I'm finally finished packing for my vacation. and it's 1am. I have to be up by 5:45am to get ready for my parents to take us to the airport at 6:45am. I'm glad I get to sleep on the plane. Anyway AF is due on Sunday. I'm usually one to wait to test but if she doesn't show on Sunday I'm gonna test. But I'm not too hopeful the witch is evil and loves to play with my emotions. I have a bad feeling that she'll show up right on time. Well, here's to hoping she stays away. I'll try and check in on my phone while I'm sitting by the pool. :haha: I don't want to miss out on anything. Take care ladies and talk to you soon. :flower:

We have a viewing for the place I linked yesterday tomorrow morning. If DH is between jobs at that point he'll come too, otherwise just me.

DH called about another place to arrange a viewing just now and was said to call back after driving by the place??? I have a hostess who lives on the same street and it's not such a bad part of town to warn people off, if that's what her comment was for. Strange.

Enjoy your vacation -I hope the witch doesn't show and spoil it for you. I'm the same - always up packing until hours before having to leave lol.

Hi buster! :) hi ladies, ive been busy at work and focusing on the counting of my CD! faints.. i am not ovulating any time yet... :\ the strips are only showing very very very faint pink line. oh wells. but ive been feeling better...

theres some internal restructuring at work, so thats kinda keeping me busy.. and im hoping that i'll O soon! :( seeing the preggy lady at the office and receiving some preggy emails/news can make me alittle sad at times. how is everyone doing?

:hugs: vonz. It must be so hard to work with other pregnant women right now - and the comment a coworker made is outrageous! Hang in there, this will pass. Once your opks are getting darker and you know ovulation is on the way it'll get a bit better as you'll at least feel back in the running not in limbo on bcp. I have faith you'll be pregnant again quite soon. You got pregnant fairly quickly the first time round and after a loss one tends to be significantly more fertile even. Fx'd for you Hun.

I'm doing all right. Fell in love with the house and applying tomorrow. Praying now well be approoved. I really really love it!

:hugs: vonz. It must be so hard to work with other pregnant women right now - and the comment a coworker made is outrageous! Hang in there, this will pass. Once your opks are getting darker and you know ovulation is on the way it'll get a bit better as you'll at least feel back in the running not in limbo on bcp. I have faith you'll be pregnant again quite soon. You got pregnant fairly quickly the first time round and after a loss one tends to be significantly more fertile even. Fx'd for you Hun.

I'm doing all right. Fell in love with the house and applying tomorrow. Praying now well be approoved. I really really love it!

thanks dear.. am coping, just need to keep going! :\ challenging at times.. yeah the coworker sucks! really terrible man.

I really hope that my OPK will get darker at all! :( its been faint and faint! :( v faint...

thanks for believing more than me. i hope that i wld get pregnant quite soon too. hopefully i wld be fertile.. really not sure..

r there pics of ur beautiful house?? claim it in Jesus' name! He'll grant u favor in the eyes of the owners! :D

FX'd you get some darker OPK's soon Vonz!

Holly is doing well with the crate, goes in it when I tell her to get in her bed :D

FX'd you get some darker OPK's soon Vonz!

Holly is doing well with the crate, goes in it when I tell her to get in her bed :D

Thanks Rach!!! :D:D u girls r really sweet, really thankful for the support here.. i did my OPK today also -ve. but have posted some photos of my OPK, to ask if its normal. its not that faint today but still faint if u know wat i mean.

Hi guys, hope everyone is well.

Rachael, Glad Holly slept in her crate. I think it'll just take a little while for her to get use to it, but she will. Keep putting treats in that kong and she'll get use to it in no time. LOL

Allie, oh the witch can be so mean. I hope you get an answer soon one way or the other. But you know which answer I hope you get and that's the BFP. Good luck.

Nat, any news on the house hunt? I hope everything works out for you guys.

Vonz, haven't heard from you in bit. Hope your ok.

AFM, I'm finally finished packing for my vacation. and it's 1am. I have to be up by 5:45am to get ready for my parents to take us to the airport at 6:45am. I'm glad I get to sleep on the plane. Anyway AF is due on Sunday. I'm usually one to wait to test but if she doesn't show on Sunday I'm gonna test. But I'm not too hopeful the witch is evil and loves to play with my emotions. I have a bad feeling that she'll show up right on time. Well, here's to hoping she stays away. I'll try and check in on my phone while I'm sitting by the pool. :haha: I don't want to miss out on anything. Take care ladies and talk to you soon. :flower:

hey buster! u r due to test today! fx'ed that this will be ur month!! BFP for u pls!!!!

You could be one of those ladies that gradually gets darker OPK's until you get a +ve :D

Yay Rachael that Holly is cooperating in her crate!

Vonz, keep on keeping on... Hopefully your OPKs keep getting darker so at least it gives you a change to look at while you wait to ovulate.

Thanks hun.. its not getting darker! but fainter! but its still there when i squint my eyes!

Hi ladies from sunny Florida!!!!
Hope all you ladies are doing well. Just a quick updat from me as i'm sitting by the pool. Af was due today and has not showed her ugly face. I am going to the drug store later today to pick up a test unless I get some signs that she's just running a little late. Only signs I have had have been mild cramps and slightly sore boobs. So well see but you know i'll keep you guys in the loop. Having a great time wish I could stay longer but it's back to work on Tuesday. Hope all is well with everyone and i'll check in later.

Oooooh good luck Adrienne! Wouldn't that be q fabulous end to your vacation?

Keep on keeping on.

Hi ladies
Just a quick update. Took a test and BFN. I think af is just a little late. Oh well at least she stayed away while I was on vacation. As the title of this thread says i'm just gonna keep on keeping on. I'll check in later.

Darn for the :bfn: Hoping your :bfp: is just late to show.

Thanks Nat, I hope you're right. I come home tomorrow and go out on a 4day trip the next day. I hope to catch up with all of you in the following days. Take care and I'll update you if anything changes.

FX'd it's just a late showing BFP Adrienne! :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"