Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

im doing ok.. still waiting for my O! CD17 and waiting. hoping that i'll O soon! before i got pregnant the last time, and then i miscarried, I O-ed around CD26-30 :( V late O.. since then i took BCP to regulate.. hopefully will O earlier.

Hoping you O very soon Vonz. It would be fantastic if the bcp will help you ovulate earlier than you were pre mc.

Well guess what?

I've long said "hmm I should start my own TTC thread, that way I'm sure to get pregnant" as it seems to me that almost every thread I've been on the creator has very soon become pregnant. And the month I make a thread... :bfp: (big faint positive still at this point, but it's there, it really is!)

Adrienne when you get back I hope you have good news for us as well, and Wanda I would so love if your blood test at the doctors came back positive as well.

YAY Nat!!! I'm calling the doctor tomorrow to get blood work done....I'm soooooooooooo over the moon for you!!!!!

OMG Nat I'm so happy for you. That's just the type of news I needed to hear today. If you could see me you would see me doing my happy dance. Lol

Vonz, I hope you're getting closer to o time. Get ready to do some serious bding. Lol

Rachael hope you are all nice and settled in the new home.

Wanda hope you get good news with your blood test.

AFM well the witch got me on Tuesday, but I'm not surprised. I never really felt like I was pregnant (not that I would know what it's like to be pregnant since I have never been pregnant) I guess the right phrase would be I just never felt different. Anyway I'm back at work and just finishing up a long day and hearing Nat's good news just put a smile on my face. Hey maybe I need to start my own thread (just kidding) Well it's almost 3am here so I guess I should get some sleep I've got another long day ahead of me. Take care ladies.

Hey buster! great to hear from u... O's not here yet.. OPK's negative. But CM's more today and thicker, not clear white. But chalky cloudy white - if u know wat im talking about.

not sure if my ticker is accurate with O at 4 days more... :( can be tiring to BD for alternate days for one month!

Anyways, i heard abt Nat's good news too, placed a smile on my face too! wish the same for u in this new cycle love!

Oh dear, sorry AF got you this week, though I'm glad to have put a smile on your face.
I've been sawing for days that I don't feel pregnant. Even said "I don't know what it feels like to be pregnant but I've experienced not being pregnant enough to know I don't feel pregnant" just a couple days ago. I still don't feel pregnant, but there are tiny signs now that are helping assure me that I am.

Saying not sawing lol.

Adrienne, so sorry she got you :hugs:

Nat, I'm so happy for you :D

I'm wondering if I should go and start my own thread now :rofl:

We're getting settled Adrienne, got some bits to buy but aside from that we're getting there. Finally got some :sex: in the early hours of yesterday morning (about 3am) though I'm pretty sure I'm nowhere near ov yet. Think I best aim for every other day, hoping for tonight or tomorrow morning :rofl:

Hi ladies! Buster, Rachel, Allie, NDH, happy EASTER! :) how r u ladies doing?

Allie, hope that ur blood work will go smoothly... ((HUGS)) sending u love and hugs k!! :) do update us! so that we can be here for u and pray w u!

Rach and Buster! which CD r u at now? im still catching my late O! :D

NDH, hope tt u will have a rested easter, oh, HAPPY 4 WEEKS!!!

Vonz I have no idea what CD I am nor am I going to work it out, going with stress free this cycle and will see how it goes :D

Happy Easter everyone :D

Vonz I have no idea what CD I am nor am I going to work it out, going with stress free this cycle and will see how it goes :D

Happy Easter everyone :D

Its a great plan too!! :) do u have regular cycles? i dont, but i think its great to go with NTNP! its a really good no stress way to have a baby :) i'll be stalking ur journal too if its alright! :)

Hiya Nat.. just wanted to pop on to say Congrats.. I am so thrilled for you, you truly deserve that bfp.. how many dpo was you when you tested???
Happy & healthy 9 months to you hunni xx

Buster I hope your doing good & enjoyed your holiday.. fingers crossed you get your bfp this cycle...

:hugs:

Hi ladies
Hope you all are doing well.

Vonz. I'm on CD 4. I'm going to try a more relaxed approach for this cycle and make an appointment with the FS. I hope you are getting close to o and that this will be a lucky cycle for you.

Rachael hope you're doing well. Anymore baking on tap for this weekend? I'm following your lead and taking a relaxed approach this cycle. Hopefully that will work for us.

Wanda, hope you are ok and having a good start to the weekend.

Mandi, always good to hear from you. Hope things are going well for you. I'm sure your daughter is starting to look forward to the summer break.

Nat how is our newest Mom to Be? I know you must getting excited for your appointment on Tuesday. Can't wait to hear all about it.

AFM just waiting to work my last flight of this 4 day trip. I can't wait to go home. As much as I love my job I sometimes get a little home sick and miss my DH and the dogs. On Monday I plan to man an appointment with the FS. I've put this off long enough. I'm 37 and even though my ob/gyn doesn't think there are any problems with me we can't ignore my age and that it might be a factor. So I'm honing to take that next step and make the appointment. But until then I'm going to take a more relaxed approach to this ttc thing. Well that's what's going on with me at the moment have a great weekend eveybody and Happy Easter!!!

Vonz, I don't mind at all hun, stalk away.

My cycles are usually around 30 days though my last one was longer, due to stress i think though.

Adrienne, seeing a fs won't do any harm that's for sure. Here's to the relaxed approach

Hey Mandi, thanks :)

I was 12dpo (I think, could have been 14 if I ovulated when I was supposed to rather than when I think I did as I didn't use OPKs this cycle and wasn't going to start temping til next cycle).

Adrienne, Pixel and I are lovely. My parents were told last night and they're over the moon, Mom already gave me some baby clothes and baby books that she's been saving.

Good luck with the FS when you return. I hope s/he is understanding and helpful for you :)

Buster1 & vonz I'm doing ok! I had my blood work done....no baby for me. I started my meds tonight to bring AF on. Hope she gets here soon so I can get my surgery done before my friends lil boys B-day party on May 7th.

I'm ok with not being PG this cycle....you know with the blockage and all.

Hope you ladies are doing well....sorry I haven't been around :)

sending u hugs Allie! its ok to not be around! :) understand that we all could be busy..! cheering u on as u go ahead w the surgery and the ttc-ing dear! :) *crossing my fingers and toes and watever i can cross!!*

Hey buster! I did O- i think. My OPK was +ve on CD 20, todays CD22. and OPK has been negative since CD21. :\ Having sore nipples (sorry TMI) since CD20. and warm body temp (i really can feel it *slaps face*) since CD20.

sending love to everyone here!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->