keeping baby's food warm when out

Aphrodite

Reaction score
I havent figured out a way to do this yet. He wont eat food if its cold, but will scream and cry for it :( Some places have food warmers and microwaves i know but most of the places I go dont.

I fill a thermos with boiling water when I leave the house and then pop the jar/pouch in it for a few minutes to heat it up!

My pots I use wont fit in a thermos though. Suppose I could bring a tub to put it in. Yet more stuff to cart out with me!

How is he with finger foods? If we're going out I just take sandwich fingers or ricecakes, veggies etc

tomme tippee do a travel bottle warmer but can be used for food jars/tubs ect too. i have used it for bottles and have recently started spoonfeeds so i will be using it in future too, its essentially a small flask covered with a top the height of the flask and fairly wide(although fits in baby bag no probs) but wide enought for food too so you poor hot water into this and heat food in it, arent expensive, maybe bout £10 if you are in uk

I have a tommee tippee bottle bag thermos thing that either kept her milk cold or warm. I wrap her tub of food in tinfoil then put it in the bottle bag and it keeps it nice and warm till feeding time

You can get food flasks for this although i normally just ask the cafe for a bowl of water and put the pouch or jar in that. I feed her fresh stuff when in house but jars when out because otherwise its a right pain. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->