Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

It's been a little while. I hope you ladies are well??
We are doing ok. I miss chatting to you all. :flower:

Dreambaby how long did it take for you to concieve, and was there anything you had to take as far as meds or your hubby? I do hope this clomid works for me. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

tia - When are you due to test next ??

Considering I used to have 28 day cycles, I didn't used to ov til around day 17/18. I started off ttc with quite short luteal phases and then used vitB6 tablets to help lengthen them. I concieved on our 6th month and we had tried everything. The month we concieved I was quite drunk all month (lots of birthdays) and I was on top all month as my husband was convinced he had broken his ribs
(men ah??!!). So it's quite random how some things work, I had convinced myself all the little spermies had fallen out that month, with me being on top the whole time.

dreambaby Just had a talk with doc. about hubbys sa and well all is great in numbers for all except for his morghology he has 99% of abnormal shape sperm and doc. says if the number doesnt change there is no chance for conception, he is sending him to a urologist,I dont know what that is for?:shrug: the thought of no baby :cry::cry::cry: I am a total mess

Tia we have similar issues, I'm the same age as you & DH has issues with morphology. DH has started a fertility multivitamin and we are seeing an FS next month. I am really nervous about what he will say :(

tia - When are you due to test next ??

Considering I used to have 28 day cycles, I didn't used to ov til around day 17/18. I started off ttc with quite short luteal phases and then used vitB6 tablets to help lengthen them. I concieved on our 6th month and we had tried everything. The month we concieved I was quite drunk all month (lots of birthdays) and I was on top all month as my husband was convinced he had broken his ribs
(men ah??!!). So it's quite random how some things work, I had convinced myself all the little spermies had fallen out that month, with me being on top the whole time.

dreambaby Just had a talk with doc. about hubbys sa and well all is great in numbers for all except for his morghology he has 99% of abnormal shape sperm and doc. says if the number doesnt change there is no chance for conception, he is sending him to a urologist,I dont know what that is for?:shrug: the thought of no baby :cry::cry::cry: I am a total mess

Tia we have similar issues, I'm the same age as you & DH has issues with morphology. DH has started a fertility multivitamin and we are seeing an FS next month. I am really nervous about what he will say :(

Hi maddy, I know how you feel sweetie we have been trying now for 16 months. as far as the urologists appt it is to check and see if there is something causing the morphology issues in your hubby like a veicose seal I hope I am spelling it right, Its like a swollen gland like a blokage which could be causing the morphology issue, I believe that is how they explained it to me, and if that is the issue some can be corrected, I am no doc., but that is how they explained it to me. Hubby has a very small one that is not worth operating on and dont believe that is causing the morphology issue so I dont know. good luck to both of us, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Dreambaby how long did it take for you to concieve, and was there anything you had to take as far as meds or your hubby? I do hope this clomid works for me. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hi Tia, I'm sooo sorry I havent been on here recently. Work has been very stressful :headspin::headspin:. I got pregnant on the 6th month trying, just very lucky I feel. Any updates with you my lovely? :hugs:

Hi Tia, I'm sooo sorry I havent been on here recently. Work has been very stressful :headspin::headspin:. I got pregnant on the 6th month trying, just very lucky I feel. Any updates with you my lovely? :hugs:

dreambaby doc has me on another round of clomid 150mg cd 5-9 this is the 4th month on clomid and still nothing, I am coming up on 2 years now with no BFP, it is getting so frustrating, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS. PS. was there anything you did different to concieve?

Tia where will your doctor go from here? Is he/she looking at IUI as well as Clomid? This process really is horrid. Well actually the BD is pretty fun! But the rest is horrible. Hugs to you!

Tia where will your doctor go from here? Is he/she looking at IUI as well as Clomid? This process really is horrid. Well actually the BD is pretty fun! But the rest is horrible. Hugs to you!

Well I do believe he is going to do the IUI,next Im really not sure, but something has to happen real soon. I am going crazy. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->