Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

tia - When are you due to test next ??

Considering I used to have 28 day cycles, I didn't used to ov til around day 17/18. I started off ttc with quite short luteal phases and then used vitB6 tablets to help lengthen them. I concieved on our 6th month and we had tried everything. The month we concieved I was quite drunk all month (lots of birthdays) and I was on top all month as my husband was convinced he had broken his ribs
(men ah??!!). So it's quite random how some things work, I had convinced myself all the little spermies had fallen out that month, with me being on top the whole time.

dreambaby Just had a talk with doc. about hubbys sa and well all is great in numbers for all except for his morghology he has 99% of abnormal shape sperm and doc. says if the number doesnt change there is no chance for conception, he is sending him to a urologist,I dont know what that is for?:shrug: the thought of no baby :cry::cry::cry: I am a total mess

Considering I used to have 28 day cycles, I didn't used to ov til around day 17/18. I started off ttc with quite short luteal phases and then used vitB6 tablets to help lengthen them. I concieved on our 6th month and we had tried everything. The month we concieved I was quite drunk all month (lots of birthdays) and I was on top all month as my husband was convinced he had broken his ribs
(men ah??!!). So it's quite random how some things work, I had convinced myself all the little spermies had fallen out that month, with me being on top the whole time.

dreambaby Just had a talk with doc. about hubbys sa and well all is great in numbers for all except for his morghology he has 99% of abnormal shape sperm and doc. says if the number doesnt change there is no chance for conception, he is sending him to a urologist,I dont know what that is for?:shrug: the thought of no baby :cry::cry::cry: I am a total mess

I'm sorry that you are having such a devastating time Tia :hugs:.
I thought a urologist was to do with urinary crystals so I'm not sure why they would refer you to one either I am afraid :shrug:
Stay strong hun, I know it must be easier said than done, but we are here if you need to vent/talk about anything :friends:
My sister is going through similar, well her husband's sperm isn't great either and they are due to start their first round of IVF in a few months time after nearly two years of trying.

could you gals help me out? i'm 9dpo today took a digital test and was bfn, but ever since after ovulation I had a lot of strange symptoms, from what i read I maybe having early preggo symptoms, tired, extremely sore breasts if I don't wear a bra, I'll probably die from the soreness and pain, left side cramping at 5dpo, quite a mood swing, I actually cried over my hubby not allowing me to eat a filet o fish, this uncontrollable craving for savoury stuff, tried drinking this tea after taking a sip wanted to puke but i have been drinking this tea all the time.........am i preggo? or not? is it too early to test at 9dpo?:cry:

I got a positive on a digital at 9dpo, but I was told by everyone that I was lucky to get it that early. The main symptoms I had at that point were very sore nipples (it felt like they had been burnt), and I had a few sharp cramps during implantation. My chart also looked quite positive (see my signature at the bottom). Just keep testing - Good Luck !!! :thumbup:

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...life has been a bit crazy!

Congrats Dreambaby...your little boy is adorable!

How are things going Morgan? I used OPKs after ttc for 8 months and that's when I figured out that I ovulate on cd 18, not cd 14 like a lot of women.

So my little boy, Gavin Kash, is finally here. He was born on 1/7/12 at 4:56 pm. I was
induced and had a very smooth labor and delivery. Epidurals are amazing, I can't and don't want to imagine doing it without one! I had to push for an hour which kind of sucked but it's pretty normal for a FTM. I don't know how to post pics on here from my phone but I do have fb and I think you can find me under my name which is Kara Rhoads Martinez. So send me a friend request, I have pics of Gavin on there.

Penniepie...find me on fb. I want to see pics of your little boy :)!

Congrats Kadan !!!!! Wooohoo :cloud9::baby:
I have tried to add you on facebook, but not sure if I did it right, I have messaged you to say its me. Add me, add me so I can see piccies.

Pennie - https://www.facebook.com/liziemery
Try this to add me, I'd love to see piccies !!! :hugs:

I'm sorry that you are having such a devastating time Tia :hugs:.
I thought a urologist was to do with urinary crystals so I'm not sure why they would refer you to one either I am afraid :shrug:
Stay strong hun, I know it must be easier said than done, but we are here if you need to vent/talk about anything :friends:
My sister is going through similar, well her husband's sperm isn't great either and they are due to start their first round of IVF in a few months time after nearly two years of trying.

dreambaby I am not sure either what the urologist is for, but as for hubby sa are as follows 61mil 22 mil active 36% moltiliy 99% bad morphology, so doc. says all the numbers are good except for mophology, and I hear mophology cant be improved or can it?

Ladies- congrats all new mommies!! :)

For those of use still tcc- This is our first month using OPK's and our 11th month ttc- we started bd yesterday or the day before. I got an almost positive yesterday so I thought we should start and today it was darker then the control line so we will have a BD kind of weekend! wohooo!! :)

How are things going hun ?? :flower:

I'm not sure Tia - I wish I knew more. My sister's hubbys's sperm is slow motility I think. At least they are refering you and hopefully you will get more answers soon.

I'm not sure Tia - I wish I knew more. My sister's hubbys's sperm is slow motility I think. At least they are refering you and hopefully you will get more answers soon.

Thanks dreambaby and congrads on that little bunddle of joy wishing you all the happiness that the bunddle of joy can give you and more HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Dreambaby- Things are going great, this is our second month using opks and I think I am getting the hang of my cycle. We are on cycle 14? now I think. Feeling great about this month. Still haven't got a positive yet hmmm. I would love to get my bfp this month cause I would have a november baby like myself and just in time for thanksgiving! :)

I miss you ladies so much!

Dreambaby- Things are going great, this is our second month using opks and I think I am getting the hang of my cycle. We are on cycle 14? now I think. Feeling great about this month. Still haven't got a positive yet hmmm. I would love to get my bfp this month cause I would have a november baby like myself and just in time for thanksgiving! :)

I miss you ladies so much!

I really hope it happens for you this month - loads of :dust: coming your way !!!
I am still rooting for you hun :thumbup:,
I can't wait until you get your dreambaby, I am praying it will be very soon. Keep us updated. :hugs:

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...life has been a bit crazy!

Congrats Dreambaby...your little boy is adorable!

How are things going Morgan? I used OPKs after ttc for 8 months and that's when I figured out that I ovulate on cd 18, not cd 14 like a lot of women.

So my little boy, Gavin Kash, is finally here. He was born on 1/7/12 at 4:56 pm. I was
induced and had a very smooth labor and delivery. Epidurals are amazing, I can't and don't want to imagine doing it without one! I had to push for an hour which kind of sucked but it's pretty normal for a FTM. I don't know how to post pics on here from my phone but I do have fb and I think you can find me under my name which is Kara Rhoads Martinez. So send me a friend request, I have pics of Gavin on there.

Penniepie...find me on fb. I want to see pics of your little boy :)!

AHH congrats girl! I am gonna add you on fb ( morgan ceravolo) And yes this month was a huge eye opener I got my positive on cd20, i was so shocked! So we got lots of good bd in, praying we will get our bfp before my doc appointment the end of the month!

Ladies- congrats all new mommies!! :)

For those of use still tcc- This is our first month using OPK's and our 11th month ttc- we started bd yesterday or the day before. I got an almost positive yesterday so I thought we should start and today it was darker then the control line so we will have a BD kind of weekend! wohooo!! :)

How are things going hun ?? :flower:

Things are going great, got my positive on cd20- so shocking to me. hoping that will be helpful, we got lots of good bd in!! :) This means I was about 6-7 days late, i always thoughts i ovulated on cd14. :) babydusttt!!!

Well I ended up starting my period a whole week early when we were on vacation which was annoying and very frustrating. ughhhh! So I had my doctors appointment and we are getting my husbands sperm count test this week. And I have to go back next month when I start my period so he can do an ultrasound of my lining and my follicles and all that jazz. He is then going to put me on clomid I believe since my cycles are so back and forth and I never know what day I ovulate or start my period. So I am excited to get th ball rolling just hope it doesn't take many months as insurance doesn't cover the pills. :/

I'm sooo glad things are moving for you !!! I am praying things work out perfectly for you. I have several friends who have clomid babies, two out of my five friends had twins on clomid !!!!!!:baby::baby:

All my tests came back normal and my husbands sperm count came back normal as well! So now just waiting for my AF to start and then going to the dr to get the ultra sound and start the clomid. How are the babies?

I'm glad things are moving along for you Morgan :thumbup:. Max is ok thanx, he has had a little snotty nose for a week bless him, but well other than that. Keep us updated with any news hun. :hugs:

Hey y'all! So I haven't been on here in a while, things have been crazy!

I'm so happy all your tests came back normal Morgan. We had my husband's sperm count tested when we were ttc and it was great too. It's a good feeling knowing he's not the one with the issue but it's hard finding out that we are! I was about to start clomid the month I got pregnant. Did you ever have an HSG done? Well I've been praying for you and it's awesome to see your updates on fb....you and your hubby seem like an amazing couple :)!

Dreambaby...how's it going? Are you enjoying being a mommy? Max is precious!

Things are good with Gavin. He has Acid reflux and just got put on something for that so I hope it helps him feel better. I'm exclusively pumping for now because breastfeeding didn't work out so great. I'm kind of sad because I always thought I would bf but I guess it's not the end of the world. Gavin is starting to smile and interact so it's getting a lot more fun. Motherhood is a lot harder than I thought it would be but I love my little man more than anything in the world!

:coffee:
:hi: ladies,
I am enjoying being a mummy, it is hard work but very rewarding. I can see Max developing physically and emotionally in front of my eyes every day :cloud9:.

I was able to exclusively breast feed for the first three weeks but it wasn't without its issues. I have over production and over active let down. Max was prctically chocking on my :holly: on a regular basis, so I went on to combi feed, expressing some, some formular and one breast feed a day (first thing in the morning which greatly reduced my milk and the speed at which it came out). Max has only just started refusing by breast so he is now exclusively formular feeding at 3 months old. I found it hard work expressing and getting enough time to do everything else :wacko:

It's been a little while. I hope you ladies are well??
We are doing ok. I miss chatting to you all. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->