Kids say the funniest things

I was thinking of this thread the other day, as i was going through my diary of last year.

Last year in October. My daughter was in preschool.
And when she came out, she was grinning from ear to ear.
My Oh said "Did u have a good day??"
Leigha replied "Yes thankyou, nice to see you daddy!" (He usually worked throughout the week but he got off early that day.

The teacher called us over...and said...Leigha has been a very good day today. "Great" we said.
The teacher then touches Leigha's hair and says "where did u get this gorgeous red hair from Leigha?"
Leigha replied..."Its ginger, and from my daddys ginger willy."

I :rofl: for ages, the teacher blushed a bright red, and my OH didnt know whether to cry or laugh...in the end he just turned a funny kinda red.

On the way home, My OH says to Leigha "Why did u say that? Thats embarrassing?"

"Well, i was taught to always tell the truth, and no one else is ginger!!"

He couldnt argue, she was right!! :rofl::rofl:

omfg eli :rofl: me and my oh just had a right good giggle over that

I was thinking of this thread the other day, as i was going through my diary of last year.

Last year in October. My daughter was in preschool.
And when she came out, she was grinning from ear to ear.
My Oh said "Did u have a good day??"
Leigha replied "Yes thankyou, nice to see you daddy!" (He usually worked throughout the week but he got off early that day.

The teacher called us over...and said...Leigha has been a very good day today. "Great" we said.
The teacher then touches Leigha's hair and says "where did u get this gorgeous red hair from Leigha?"
Leigha replied..."Its ginger, and from my daddys ginger willy."

I :rofl: for ages, the teacher blushed a bright red, and my OH didnt know whether to cry or laugh...in the end he just turned a funny kinda red.

On the way home, My OH says to Leigha "Why did u say that? Thats embarrassing?"

"Well, i was taught to always tell the truth, and no one else is ginger!!"

He couldnt argue, she was right!! :rofl::rofl:

I just laughed SO HARD!!! :rofl:

Thats so funny!!! Had to try and not laugh to much as i might split my stitches!!!!

Jacob always makes me laugh.
The other day he was doing head stands on my sofa ( a big no-no) and said ` mummy, look at me im doing an Ass stand!!` couldnt tell him off was laughing so much.

:rofl: my oh just saw id posted that and said "dont tell me, another lady in my life who can not lie" :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->