• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kind of have a good feeling!!!

Oh my - I just read this whole thread cover to cover holding my breath! Kate your chart looks good and FF predicted AF yesterday - I'm keeping FX for a high temp again today and will hold my breath until you can test tomorrow!

:dust:

Hi Kate

Avidly checking this thread wanting to know what is going on with you, still got everything x'd, thought I would give you an update on me.

Well Today I am 10 dpo, couldn't resist doing a test :bfn:, but expected it so wasn't as distressed as normal.

I have said I will allow myself to test on Saturday as will be 12 dpo, again on Monday if period hasn't come and again on Wednesday assuming no period, but am sure AF is on her broom flying towards me right now.

I have a scan today at the hospital...to get some checks done, maybe they will be able to see something, even if it that my womb is getting ready for a period....just want to know....HATE waiting.

Will keep you all updated xxx

Hi Hun

I hope you don't mind I have been reading your threads, what a road you going on this month, I really like your chart it is looking real sexy.....I hope all is still 'up' this morning when you wake up

Bags of Luck

D xxxxxx

update!! kates, are you up yet? ;) i see you haven't entered a new temp in ff, but i can't wait to hear what happens! :hugs:

I was just going to post the same thing! Kaaaaaates!!!! Yooo whooo!!! I've looked at your ff a few times this AM thinking maybe you just haven't been able to log onto bb yet. Maybe you're off buying a hpt!

or maybe she's out celebrating her bfp!! ooooh feeling good for you kates :D

hahha ya'll are so crazy! I love ya'll! ok my temp dropped .1 today but i also took it earlier than usual... but it's still waaaaaaaay abover coverline. oh yeah and last night in bed i had to lay really still or i felt like i was going to throw up...that's the same thing that happened last time and one of the reasons i got a test! so maybe it means i'm pregnant! oh i can't wait for tomorrow so i can take a test!

oh yeah just wanted to also say that my new thermometer i got which has been giving me trouble said my temp was 98.6 two times in a row today but i still don't trust it so i used the old thermometer

There she is!!!! Yay! Above CL! I can't wait until you test!

:hugs:

i will i will! I have to get some tests when i go to work today. hmmm banana do you think my hcg levels would be up enough yet?

Ooooh been following this thread. Lots of luck. Please :test::test::test::test:

oh man i wish i didn't live so far from town! ahhh i want a test now even tho i already peed this morning lol...hmmmm you know what i'm probably gonna do? i'm probably gonna go get the tests before work and not pee for 3-4 hours at work and use it...that's a good idea isn't it??? hahahha i'm so ready to poas!

oh darn....i was hoping you would have tested this morning. The suspense is killing me. I gotta go babysit my nephews later but hopefully you'll know by then.

i wish i could have tested this morning....i stupidly used my ONLY test the day before af was due, which was only 2 days ago so don't even know if it will show up now...i wish i could buy a frer, but i'm only gonna get the dollar tree kind

lol i'm sorry! i will not buy a test in my lil town..too many snoopy ppl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->