• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kind of have a good feeling!!!

OMG!! I've been checking my pc all day!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

OMG Kate- this supsense is killing me!!! I will drive over to Mississippi and give you a test!!! :haha:

oh yay! good luck kates! will check online later to see what happened...

I gotta go offline now kate till tmrw morning, (it's 7.15pm here in the UK). Sending you lots of luck and :dust: ... PM me with your result ok? :hugs:

OMG would you poas already the suspense is killing me fx girlie :)

I, too, am patiently waiting for our friend Kate to POAS. PEE KATE PEE!!!!!!!

OMG, the suspense is totally killing me!!! GOOD LUCK!

((((Kates)))) Did you buy extra tests so you can test in the morning?

yeah i got one more, but i'm not gonna test in the morning....i'm really upset now and now i'm at stupid work, i don't wanna see another :bfn: :cry:

yeah i got one more, but i'm not gonna test in the morning....i'm really upset now and now i'm at stupid work, i don't wanna see another :bfn: :cry:

Oh hun did you buy a good test or one of those Dollar General ones? I would give it a day or two and test again. It's not over yet! :hugs:

Kates

I feel for you I really do. I hope it is just too early and you will get your :bfp: sooooon. Keep us posted.

I also hope it's too early and that your test was not sensitive enough!

It's not over til the ol witch shows her face....fingers crossed kate :hugs:

Ah hun I hope you get your :bfp:, I know how horrid it is not getting a line when you expect one. Big love and fx'd for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->