• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kind of have a good feeling!!!

Gosh all the pressure! Well, I will be checking up later. Lots of ladies around the world are in anticipation!:thumbup:

i don't even know if i'll be able to hold my pee i've already peed 3 times since i got out of bed this morning! at 8:30

Exercise those pelvic floor muscles! Try not to drink too much water.

me neither! hahah but i have to wait on the dang test. wish someone could send me one via bnb! :rofl:

when will you test? I can't wait any longer....hahaha

hopefully this afternoon if i can hold the pee long enough

its 16:40 here what time is it where you are?

Kate I don't think the Dollar Tree ones are very good. Do you have a Walmart there? If so get an Answer one they are better. Good Luck and FXD for you!

Just read this thread (at work, oops!) and now i simply must know!!!!!

So :test::test::test::test::test::test:

:haha:

x

Good Luck Kate 1122, keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you and sending you loads of Babydust :)
:dust::dust::dust:

Ooooooooh Kate I'm getting so excited for you. I'm going to be hanging around now all evening waiting. I got a feeling its a BFP xxxxxx

hey kates... can't wait to see your test pic this aft! i wish i could send you my frer, as i'm pretty sure it would be positive for you... good luck!

well now i just found out that my friend isn't gonna be at work today which means the boss won't leave so i dunno if i can do my test there now! he will be like, "ummm katie what's taking u so long in there" oh yeah and i stopped at dollar general to get a test earlier so i could do it BEFORE work, and the only one they had was a blue dye and it cost $6.50 in my town they are only $4 but i didn't want a blue dye anyways, so now i'm still waiting on a dang test...

and the longer i wait the more scared i get, and don't even wanna take it.....i need to stop thinking about it!

i know, its hard to wait :) so i'm confused... you didn't get the test then, eh? but you can pick one up in town and do it in the morning? oh the suspense!! haha... how are you feeling today?

yeah i'm gonna pick one up when i go to work and do it in the morning i reckon...not really feeling anything today! so that's kinda weird...i'm really wet down there, keep thinking af is coming so i checked my cm and it is kinda creamy

ok, new plan, going to town now early to get the test go to a store and take the test hahahah! i'm so desperate, keep your fingers crossed girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->