kind of have a good feeling!!!

Aww, please dont cry. :hugs: Give it another day or so. If you were gonna start today your temp would've already dropped...fingersxxx :hugs:

well it's 9:30 pm here so i'm thinking i'm gonna start tomorrow, since i had the brown when i wiped earlier and now a brown speck tonight :cry: i'm so upset right now! i can't believe i'm this upset over this...ahhh this is so hard

ugh i'm just kinda gonna be ticked if my temp is high tomorrow again lol i just wish this stupid :witch: would come on!

Oh honey that sucks!!! I would want to cry too, heck I wanna cry for you!!! If AF hasn't came it still could be though.....

well the :witch: just got me...me being upset is an understatement...i can't stop crying...i will see you girls in the morning

Awww Kates. I am soooo sorry. It has been such a roller coaster ride for you! You have every right to feel upset. It sucks and I feel upset for you! :hugs:

Oh No. I can't believe you got AF. Really thought this was it for you. I'm so sorry Kate that's just the worst news. And I don't get the temp rising situation either, very odd :shrug:

Kate, I know how tough this must be. You are especially strong! Prayers for you dear. :hug:

Oh, sweetness! I must have missed this! :cry: I'm SO sorry! :hugs:

Kate

I am gutted, really thought this was your month. As you know AF got me too, If you need to talk PM me......I was gutted when she got me too and cried. I thought, well the witch has come., so now I can start again......keep ya chin up!

On the kind of bright side, maybe we can be 2ww buddies next month? and hopefully sometime in the not too far future bump buddies. All my love xxxxxx

Kates,

:hugs:

I know you are crushed. I'm so sorry hon, keep your chin up.

ok well, on the bright side, lol my lp is definitely longer now...so longer time for baby to implant...on the down side...these period pains that i have today are killing me hahah

Aw Kate...I'm so sorry!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My O date keeps changing in FF, so I'm sure I'll be joining you on the October testing board.

I'm going to put my thinking cap on and think of funny stories I can share with you to help us make it through another month. We'll all get thru this...and the best part is that we'll all get thru this together. While we all have no idea who each other is, the support and "cyber love" that is shared through this journey gives me chills (and not the creepy weirdo chills...the everyone is so amazing chills.) We're all here for ya Kate!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->