kind of have a good feeling!!!

i'm going crazy waiting, this day is going by so SLOW!!! I don't want to test tomorrow...when should i test again?? btw i only have 2 more tests...one "answer" and one dollar tree

your chart is looking promising!!! Id wait 2 more days, better to get ur bfp after 2 days than waste a test and get bfn tomro!

Kates, :hugs:

When my sis was pg with my niece she kept getting BFN's too. She didn't get a BFP until a week after she missed AF.

I would wait at least 2 more days to test.

Kate, i agree w/ Lizzie. You should wait because you are already on 16 DPO with high temps! Everything I have researched concludes that you are preggo if you have high temps 18 DPO. If you wait 2 more days, you will have your answer, and you wont waste your tests!

Your chart looks extremely promising! :thumbup:

oh man, but what if ff is wrong and i didn't ovulate when it says i ovulated, omg i am so nervous!

i wondered that too kates, but i just looked again at your chart and its clearly chosen the right day with the temps you entered... keep up the hope!

My friend didn't test BFP until a few days after AF was due and her line was super weak as well. Herself, the nurses and the doctors all missed the second line because it was so faint!

FX for you!!!

well i've been talking to a fertility friend guide and she said she think it is right about when i o'd but as for my last cycle the "research option" whatever that is think's i o'd on cd 12 instead cd 15...i don't really know what the "research option" is...

i have mine set to 'research' as otherwise it said i ov'd on monday which i think is wrong as i had no cm that day... research agreed with me so that's where i left it this cycle :)

i think research says that it is incorporating new analysis methods that they are trying out... to see if they should be added to the standard 'advanced' mode that it puts your chart analysis to automatically.

so the ff guide was saying you might have a longer lp than you thought?

anyways if you o'd on cd 12 last cycle that would give you a 14 day lp, and you're on 16 dpo now with temps going up! i still think it looks good for you!!

well i just changed it to research and it said the same as it did on advanced, i dunno what she was talking about???? i sent her back a message but she hasn't sent one back yet...

still no answer from her, i'm giving up on her, i'm just gonna go with what my chart says now...cause it looks better hahaha!

Kates,
I just got my BFP today and I'm 18dpo. I seriously thought I was out for the month and that I started AF on sat but I was wrong! It was just some spotting with AF cramps. Then today it all went away and bam, PG! I hadn't tested until last Wed at 13dpo.

I'm keeping my fingers xd for you and I'm dying of suspense here!

congratulations carrie!!! i'm not gonna test tomorrow, i'm gonna wait for tuesday, i'm so nervous tho! i hope my temp doesn't drop tomorrow, dh is finally acting like he's getting excited about a baby now, since i'm actually late this time! oh i hope i'm pregnant, i keep getting tummy aches but that's about it....sharp pains every now and then and i've looked it up and found out that could be my uterus stretching, i hope so!!!

And the saga continues!

I'm back from my trip and I was thinking about ya!

I have a good feeling Kate. I really, really do.

banana i'm so happy to see you!!!!! i was just thinking about you earlier! i hope your trip was good! as you can see there have been no changes since you left...why am i still getting :bfn: oh man i've missed your humor to go along with these depressing answers i'm having from tests! :hugs:

i just went to the bathroom and had a brown speck on toilet paper, i remember having this in a previous cycle :( not looking good now
gosh i really am feeling pregnant, i'm think i'm fixing to cry...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->