• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kind of have a good feeling!!!

Rats! :dohh: Still no confirmation just yet....Ok, fine, I'll come back later...it's a hot thread so I'm sure it'll be up near the top.:winkwink:

ok, i tested and it was :bfn: again! what is wrong??? my temp went up .2 degrees today and still bfn???

Hang in there honey! Test again tomorrow. Good luck! x

i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped it's brownish watery so i'm sure :witch: is coming today or tomorrow...can't understand my temp rise then....i'm so upset :cry:

i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped it's brownish watery so i'm sure :witch: is coming today or tomorrow...can't understand my temp rise then....i'm so upset :cry:

Do you feel like AF is coming??? Could be leftovers from implantation. Brown is old blood. FX for you! :thumbup:

so confusing, eh? i really hope she isn't coming as spotting doesn't mean you're neccessarily out... i've been stalking the first tri threads a lot lately (torturing myself) and see lots of talk about spotting while pg being common... well if she doesn't show in a couple of days i wonder if you should go to the dr? ff says 18 days of high temps after ov means you are likely pg, and you're at 16 now!! of course this is a canadian recommending you go to the dr. and i know it costs to go in the US so fx'd you get an answer soon, kates... i am still feeling hopeful for you!

ok after the brown watery stuff i made dh :sex: to bring :witch: on and nothing!! i don't know what is going on...when i was pg before i had implantation bleeding when i was supposed to have my period...maybe that is happening now...i dunno... i'm really confused...scared to go potty cause i dont want to see red!

Yay! so glad you got tests, can't wait til you do them, so exciting :)

ok i just went to the bathroom and no brown at all when i wiped this time...

if this is it then why is my test negative???? it's really getting me down...today my dh was like "don't be upset!!!" and then i was like "ok my face is almost clear and it always breaks out when i am fixing to get period" and he was like "well maybe your period isn't coming??" ugh i hope he is right!!

maybe because you are just one of those ladies who's hcg levels aren't high enough until later on... your temps are still high, so that is saying to me that your af isn't on its way... how late were you when you tested with dd?

if you've just had an implantation bleed then you need to give it a few days for hcg to build up. The embryo releases hcg after implantation. Fingers still crossed for you! xx

i agree with ttcsaffy. If it is implantation bleeding (which my gut feeling is that's it indeed) than hCG levels will not be high enough yet to make a positive. hCG levels starts once the babe is implanted. This is not over for you! Keep testing dear! i believe this is your month!

I agree... It might take another 3-7 days to show on an HPT. FX'd for you!!!

well i tested a week after i got my implantation bleed which was around the time i would have had af when i was pg with dd

I agree with the other ladies. Some ppls hgh levels don't get detected on an hpt until later. Hannah is right 18 high temps=preggo. And yours keeps going up. Hang in there, Test in a few days and you might be pleasantly surprised. Have my fingers xx for you but you probably wont need it!:hugs:

I had this last month. Brown spotting for one day, next day one tiny bit of red then nothing, day after nothing, then AF arrived day later. It messed with my head. Grrrrrr I hate :af:

Your temps are looking good so hope this is good news for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->