kind of have a good feeling!!!

I said that I was gonna wait until 14 dpo, but...I have a drawer full of ic's in the potty, so I have a feeling I won't be able to hold out.

well i would poas tomorrow but i only have one left, and i hate going into the store to get them cause i go to dollar tree and i wanna get like 10 hahahhaha and the lady looks at me weird last time i really did only get 3 but i wanted more!!!

Ha! You should go in on different days at different times (just in case they work in the same shifts).

Anyone else feel weird buying HPTs. I show off my ring...like "hey, i'm allowed to think I'm pregnant...I'm married" I guess I have that feeling when you thought (ha!) you may have accidently, possibly, forgot to take your pill one night and then there was an "accident" with boyfriend and here you are buying a HPT.

oh yeah i went to dollar general to get some one time and the cashier was like "bless your heart!" and i just wanted to say "excuse me???????????" ugh some ppl just really get on my nerves!

we were at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago about 20 minutes before they were closing and there was a couple in front of us. They bought a hpt and a pack of gum. Like the gum was going to distract the cashier from what they were buying...kind of cracked me up. I can only imagine the conversation that led to them at the store right before they closed...get your ass in the car and let's go get a test before the store closes.

haha... that's so funny, sometimes i feel like i'm a teenager buying condoms when i go get hpt's too! i had to ask the lady where they were the first time i went to the dollar store... i couldn't find them for the life of me. and i was determined not to leave without them too!

that happened to me, the reason i don't like going to dollar general is cause you have to ask the lady behind the counter for them then EVERYBODY in line looks at you so i decided to go to the dollar tree cause my friend says they have them on a shelf by the register...and of course of all the days i go, they had just got the box in so i still had to ask!!!! ahhhhhhh why me why me hahhaha i'm having so much fun with ya'll tonight!

off topic- do ya'll ever wonder why there are 120 ppl viewing ttc but no one is really talking on here???? hmmm maybe we are the blabbermouths hahahaha

I know! A good, fun, distracting conversation!!

Well, I'm going to head to bed.

Night Night ladies...let's think of fun things to talk about tomorrow...hmmm, I'll put my thinking cap on!

kates, oh noooo! why do they keep it by the counter? in dollarama it was next to like the hair elastics and shower caps or some b.s.!? they're still a dollar so its not like they need to protect them from getting stolen, do they?

you would think, but they have 1 dollar and 4 dollar ones at dollar general and they keep them behind the counter, very confusing to me when at walmart they have 20 dollar ones just hanging around on the shelf

man, you ladies type too fast..i can't keep up!

i should go to sleep too... night ladies :) talk to you soon!

Our Walmart keeps all the OPKs and HPTs behind the counter... I have to ask for them like they're cigarettes! *eye rolls* The $Tree ones... usually you don't have to ask!

Once, I bought a TON of OPKs at the $Tree... stocking up for the month... and the guy at the check out was like, "Oh, do you run a clinic or something?" I just laughed and said. "Nope! They're all mine. Its not like you only have to use one a month!" He looked like he felt pretty silly! But, why assume that someone runs a clinic for buying like 11-12 OPKs? *confused*

Ha! I think that will be my goal next time I go buy hpt's or opk's (no, no opk's. I'm boycotting them. hate). How many will constitute the question - do you run a clinic? Let the game begin!

Kate - I just saw your post about how many people are viewing, but only like 10 of us talking. Maybe they're shy. It's OK ladies, you can talk to us. Or perhaps...they don't wanna talk to us...because they think we're crazy. hmmmmmm

Hi Kate, sounds positive! Keeping fingers crossed for you xx

Hmm, I've bought an HPT from every store in town that sells them (4 stores), cause I'm too embarrassed to buy more than one box at a time. I've told DH that next cycle it's his turn ;) .

btw, Kate, have you tested yet? Still planning on waiting for AF? Good luck!!

No i haven't tested yet, i'm still waiting....i hope i can wait at least one more week if af doesn't show by then i will test

Once, I bought a TON of OPKs at the $Tree... stocking up for the month... and the guy at the check out was like, "Oh, do you run a clinic or something?" I just laughed and said. "Nope! They're all mine. Its not like you only have to use one a month!" He looked like he felt pretty silly! But, why assume that someone runs a clinic for buying like 11-12 OPKs? *confused*[/QUOTE]

I had a similar thing happen in the Dollarstore here, the lady made some comment can't recall now, but it was funny at the time. You would think everyone that buys them in there would do the same thing (buy lots of them). But I guess not. Any other item you can buy lots of and they don't ask but the OBVIOUS pregnancy testers and they need to ASK. Ironic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->