kind of have a good feeling!!!

opps that top part was a quote of Megg33k didn't seem to work...

I just bought a load of opk and hpt's on ebay for a fraction of the price - something like £4 for 20 tests. total bargain. you should try it. (obviously try someone with a good reputation) also spares you from the embarassment of buying loads of the in a shop:thumbup:
xx

Yes I now buy mine from ebay as well, but I bought them from the dollar store before. And the full priced ones. Clearblue etc

I live near manchester town center so go in to several different shops to buy mine :)

I once went into the 24hr tesco for a HPT about a year ago and was served by an old school friend who gave me a raised eyebrow so I pretended that it was the most normal thing in the world! Even worse, he didn't take the security tag off and so when I walked out I was followed by 'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!' And everyone looked at me! The security guy (also someone I knew) pulled it out in front of everyone, including some friends of my DP!!! I wanted to be swallowed right there and then into a big hole in the ground!!

Just thought I would share my HPT embarresments lol xx

Just thought I would share my HPT embarresments lol xx

aww bless, it couldn't really get worse than what you experienced. :nope:
I never had such embarassments myself luckily. mind you i would just hold my head up high and let those other people stare at what I'm buying. you should just let them think it's funny & be proud that you are ttc :thumbup:

xxx

I live near manchester town center so go in to several different shops to buy mine :)

I once went into the 24hr tesco for a HPT about a year ago and was served by an old school friend who gave me a raised eyebrow so I pretended that it was the most normal thing in the world! Even worse, he didn't take the security tag off and so when I walked out I was followed by 'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!' And everyone looked at me! The security guy (also someone I knew) pulled it out in front of everyone, including some friends of my DP!!! I wanted to be swallowed right there and then into a big hole in the ground!!

lol oh never how embarrsing, then again u have every right to buy a test dnt need sarci looks or anything by old friends, grrr aye. oh well least thats in the past now lol.
yeah same got loads diff shops i could buy tests from.
gd luck to u all :D xoxox

i am really trying very hard to fight the urge to poas tomorrow morning! i will be 8dpo and i know it will be too early!!!! my af is due wednesday...so i should NOT try tomorrow!!!

waiting is so hard! how are you feeling today? any more weird tummy things?

no just a bit of cramping, i did go to bed right after you got offline last night and didn't wake up till 9 45 this morning!! but that could just mean i was being lazy hahah! I really hope i am..the weird thing is, i want to test but i don't want to see :bfn:, but if i don't test and af comes then i'll feel like i've cheated myself cause I'll have to wait a WHOLE MONTH to test again :rofl: hahahah i know that sounds crazy...i guess i really am a poas addict!

I've been cramping too! I too am trying not to self diagnose with all the symptoms, but man! These lower abdominal cramps are way too obvious. I went off BC 3 weeks ago, so Im doubting that it is any "withdrawal" considering that these cramps started a few days ago. I have no idea what to make of this though! What's your nitch?

:dust:

i know, i feel like that at the end of the cycle too... if i don't get that bfn i can still have hope! otherwise its just waiting and waiting for the next chance to catch it, eh?

PS I couldn't agree more about the whole buying a hpt. I always feel like they are judging me even though I am married! It drives me nuts. I try to make my DH buy them instead lol. ^_^

It's so hard for me to wait too! I mean, I hate OPKs but at least im pissing on something! :haha: I really want to test, but i just need to keep telling myself that it would be disappointing to get a :bfn: if I test too early.

haha.. that's funny guppy. i had my dh buy the first set at the pharmacy next to where he works... i asked if he got funny looks or was embarassed but he said he wasn't!

Omg! I know! He acts like it's nothing to just walk up to the counter person, lay down an hpt, and then pay for it!! Usually the DH tries talking me into buying them just because he gets a good laugh outta watching me be embarrassed! Jerk, Just kidding, I love him <3.

I just popped in before heading to bed to see if Kate peed or not. I got $5 on her peeing in the AM! (you all know I would...I'm a BIG poas-aholic).

My DH hasn't bought any hpt's. Maybe this will be his month to march into the store...however, I suspect he won't give a crap. I think it's a girl thing! I think guys are like "that's right, my boys can swim" and we're like "um, I think I'm knocked up" Guys have it so easy.

So, I think I O'd today! I got another 1/2 positive on the OPK (those damn things) but it was a tad bit stronger than on CD 9 & CD11. And I had TERRIBLE O pains. Like, sharpest I've ever felt. Did I just start a sentence with Like? Oh crap, I did. Sorry, I'm really not a valley girl. I'm actually working up quite a nice lil' southern draw! Ok, sidetracked...oops...anyway, I hope to see higher temps over the next 3 days. We'll see what tomorrow AM brings.

I'll check in tomorrow to see if you (Kate) peed.

:hugs: ladies. Night night! Sweat dreams of babies and cute onzies!

that's thing, i have no idea, because of recently going of BC. I suppose, technically I would only be like 2dpo, but i've been temping all month and my temps are absolutely everywhere! Ive read that your 1st month off bcp you can be highly fertile.
Im doubting that this is from fertilzation/implantation....but who knows. wish i knew thats fer sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->