kind of have a good feeling!!!

Why do I think today is Saturday...what is wrong with me?! I know darn well it's Labor Day. maybe wishful thinking that we still have 1 more day off.

NO AF...NO AF....NO AF....NO AF...NO AF

exactly banana it's not saturday so i don't have plenty of time left :cry: i hope tomorrow brings a :bfp:

But, I wouldn't say that a bfn tomorrow is a definite bfn...why you ask crazy shanna? Cause if implantation didn't occur until later in the LP, then your hcg levels double every 48 hrs or so. So, let's say implantation happened dpo 7 (random day, I know) then on dpo 7, it would be 1, then day dpo 9 = 2; 11dpo = 4; 13dpo = 8...just as an example. Sooooo, it ain't over until AF shows...which she's not, cause I said so.

I can't wait to find out Kate! Im so excited for you. And remember, even if it is a :bfn: the :witch: still hasn't came knocking yet! So you still can get that :bfp: that we are all rooting for you! :dance:

good luck in the morning kates! i was out enjoying the sunshine and swimming with my family and my pup... and bd'ing! i think i ov'd today :)

banana that does sound like fun... and sounds like it keeps you busy!!

kates i'll try and tell the witch to stay away from you too!

ok well i DID test today cause my temp went back up...and of course :bfn: :cry: now i feel like stupid af is coming...why did my temp go up and trick me if that stupid witch is gonna come anyways....ugggggggghh i don't even want to temp next cycle but of course i paid for 3 months and i don't want to waste it hahahha..oh well

Aw sweetie...I'm sorry you had to see a BFN. But the temp went up...good sign!!!!!!! Try and stay positive (i know, easier said then done)...I'm sending lots of vibes to ward off AF.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

its still not over kates!! don't lose hope... it could still happen for you... what kind of tests are you using?

yeah, that's all i'm going to buy again... i don't know how these ladies afford all the frer's they buy! how are you feeling today?

well i'm crampy but i'm sure it's just stupid af getting ready to come..i know what you mean about the frer, i am never buying an expensive one until i get a positive on a cheap one hahahah

just checked out your chart... looks good! last cycle your temps only went down after 10 dpo, so temps going up is great this time!!

yeah my stomach hurts right now....ugh man it really hurts...

back ache tonight, and a lil bit of nausea today....probably the stupid :witch: coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->