kind of have a good feeling!!!

I agree with the others Kates, you are way above the coverline! Don't worry yet. I have everything xxx for you! :hugs: Enjoyed reading this thread, keeping things fun while I wait to O. Good luck to everyone!!:dust::dust::dust:

Hi,
Just tuning in for an update. Hope all is still good and temps remain high tomorrow love. You are gonna get that BFP xxx

How many dpo are you now?

I'd be gagging to POS (pee on something) if I were you ha ha

well i was going to tomorrow but since temp dropped some today i'm afraid af is gonna come tomorrow cause that's exactly what it did last month and it was still above coverline and i still got af, you can check out my chart...so i guess i'll just wait for wednesday...i will be very tempted tomorrow tho since the kids won't be home and dh goes to work before i wake up, so i'll have the whole house to myself to POAS!!!

Good luck xx

I'm only 7dpo today and feels like this week will go in forever

Pee, Kate, Pee!!!!! Ok, don't give in to peer pressure, but PEE tommorrow AM!!!!

banana i've been wondering where you were....i prob will poas tomorrow am, and if i get bfn you better all be there to make me in a good mood again

yay for poas! good luck kates... i'll be excited to see your results in the morning!!

Busy Labor Day weekend! In addition to my corporate job, I walk dogs for fun...and holidays are my busiest time! Oy! But I made a crapload of money this weekend! Throwing it in savings for future...hoping to be a SAHM if at all possible!

Anywho! Yeah! I'll be on. I usually hop on around 7 to see what's going on, then again at 8:30 or so after my morning walk. ooooo, I have everything crossed for ya Kate! And remember, if it is BFN...it's still early. Lots & lots & lots of :dust:

good attitude banana... i agree - don't let a bfn get you down if you see one, kates... lots of time yet! fx'd for you :)

banana that sounds like fun walking dogs... how many do you walk?

hannah-i've been wondering where you were too! glad ya'll are both back, i need you for my poas session tomorrow! i'm so nervous girls, what do ya'll think of the temp drop today since the same thing happened last month and i got my af the next day :(

From Friday AM until tonight, I had 30 visits to do (30 minutes each) I walk dogs, visit with cats. In total, I have about 50 clients that I take care of (some of those clients have 2+ animals/house). Some on a weekly basis, many while people go on vacation. It's so much fun!! I started it because we moved to NC and I work from home and felt like I never left the house.

ya'll keep saying i still have time left but i really don't! af is due wednesday, if it's :bfn: tomorrow, i think it's really :bfn:

I think it's still looking good though. You're so above your CL. And last month you had a drastic drop, where this one is only .3 I think you're still in it...to win it!

Speaking of temps...I should go see what is going on with DragonMummy's soap opera

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->