kind of have a good feeling!!!

Kates1122

Reaction score
ok, so i was saying that i didn't think i was in at all this month..buuuuuuuuut tonight while i was at school my stomach just really started hurting and i felt kind of nauseous like when i was preg before (i will never forget that feeling, it really sucks haha), and of course it could have been cause i hadn't eaten supper but i had just eaten some chips. anyways then on the way home from school i got pressure in my abdomen like when af is fixing to start, and i have a week till af starts...and really cramping. i just know something has to be going on down there....I hope this is the start of something fabulous!!!!:happydance:

ive been feeling like that hun, but i dno if its good news or getting ready for period. had few other symtoms too but im trying not to be tooo :D :D incase.
routing for u anyway and hope u get result u want :D gd luck hun

well i would be thinking i'm just getting ready for period, but i never felt this pressure while on bcp and now i only feel it the DAY i get af, so...i'm hoping it's something, and if it's nothing, hey at least i'm giving myself something to obsess over in the 2ww hahahah! i hope this is yours and my :bfp:!!! i have so much PMA tonight :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh yay Kate!!!! I have everything crossed for ya!!!!!

:dust:

yeah could be a sign then hun if you dont usually get this until a day before, just wait and see.
when are u next due on ?
x

september 9, i really just wish i could remember what i felt like before i found out i was pg with dd, but that was 4 years ago and i wasn't TRYING to get pregnant, so i probably wasn't paying attention...ahhhhhh

yay! i hope this is it for you kates :):):)

banana, have you ovulated yet? when do you plan to test??

yeah as u say u wasnt paying attension so different this time :)
sept 9th isnt long away hopfully fly by , just wait and see if u come on , hopfully u wont :D and have a little one on way :D x
any other symtoms u been getting or? x

no i haven't...but i'm trying not to symptom spot, i just couldn't overlook the fact that my stomach just all the sudden started hurting...haha can i blame this round tummy on a new baby perhaps?? hhaha i look now like i did when i was 5 months preggo with dd, of course everyone said i didn't even "look" preg then...wish i was preg so i could say that's why i had a pooch hahhahah

Still waiting to O. Had a dip in temps today, OPK's are rotten and I hate them, and I've had some cramps today, so I'm hoping today was O day. Have to wait and see. I won't be testing until 10 dpo...OK, I lie, probably earlier than that! Ha! And since I have a 16 day LP, it's gonna be TORTURE!

So excited for ya Kate!!!

I gave up on my "pouch" a long time ago! I wonder if people look at my tummy and wonder if I'm preggers. Hmmmm...maybe I should lay off the chocolate. NEVER!!!!

lol haha bless ya, aww well wait and see and hopfully its a new little baby on way :D let us no anyway :) x

hahah trust me if i am preg all of bnb will know, i will be so excited!!!!

i'm supposed to ov on sunday or monday probably... so i have a fun weekend planned! :) i started using the ic opk's i had in the cupboard from last month tonight... negative of course, but i think i'm going to keep them this month so i can compare. banana... i agree, i think they're crap too! i didn't get a real positive last month and the most + one said i ov'd two days before my temps alone indicated?? i'm going with the temps, but can't stop myself from peeing on the opk's anyways!!

i want to pee on an hpt so bad!!! my friend who is preg (btw we were supposed to try at the same time :( ) wants me to test all the time, i don't know how to tell her i'm sick of seeing :bfn:

i know, its dissapointing to see the bfn's... i'm going to try and wait to buy tests closer to my period this cycle... spare myself the torture!!

well my one test i have is calling my name but i know it's waaaaaaaaaay too early...i am DETERMINED to wait to see if af comes this cycle....

We all have a need to pee! Hannah and I are pissing on crappy OPKs just to piss on something! And I suspect you (Kate) will piss on a HPT tomorrow morning...or, at least I would just for sh!ts and giggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->