Kind of NTNP, recently off depo

Care Bear

Reaction score
Hi, I’m Trisha. I am 23 and currently TTC. My journey started a year ago when I went off of my depo shot. I then went on the pill for 3 months to regulate everything. I am now regular but getting frustrated. I’ve always known that it takes time after getting of the shot, but living it is different than just knowing.
My boyfriend and I are obviously in agreement about having a child, in fact he wants to be done having children by 30, which is only two more year . We have always had the attitude of we are not going to prevent it but if it happens it was meant to happen. However this is changing in my mind, I am tired of just going with it, and I want it now!!! Now my boyfriend doesn’t have the highest sex drive, once or twice a week is about all he is good for, which normally is adequate but right now I have read that an every other day is most effective, and then during ovulation more like every day! Right now I am avoiding the conversation of, I think we need more sex… I’m afraid to expose my real obsession with my want to have children now. I’m also afraid of if I try to tell him why we need more sex it will take any intimacy out of it, and he may not even be able to perform then.
I have also had a few health complications along the way. I have had 2 cervical biopsies before, which I have heard scar tissue can lead to making it difficult to get pregnant. And I have type 2 Diabetes, which is well under control with medication, which I have checked with the doctor to make sure it is safe to be on when pregnant. But all these things make me worry that I could be ‘broken’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->