kind of upset "/

C

cwoodbaby

I have gained a total of 10 pounds so far in my pregnancy 5 of which I just gained this week and my dad told me I need to start dieting.. Is 10 pounds really that much for being 19 and a half weeks pregnant? I mean if it is I will start really watching what I am eating.. But I am already so self conscious about how fat I look.. I hate that he pointed out the fact that I have gained 10 pounds.

Ive gained 35! dont let him get to you. You are gaining exactly what your suppose too.

Wow Britt!!! Don't listen to that shit!!! You're right on track for weight gain! I've gained 12lbs in 22 weeks so don't stress it. You're carrying a baby!!! You should be gaining weight, not loosing it! As long as you're eating fruits/veggies and all the other good stuff how much you gain fluxuates. I had only gained 6 lbs in 21 weeks then in 1 week I gained 6 more! Don't stress it. :hugs:

Do NOT go on a diet. You are doing just fine as far as weight gain goes.

If there was a problem your dr would tell you. Everyone is different. Don't go on a diet, you need to keep feeding that baby! :flower:

Thanks girls.. I guess we will see what the doctor says on Friday if they weigh me before my ultrasound.

Thanks girls.. I guess we will see what the doctor says on Friday if they weigh me before my ultrasound.

:hugs2: read this article Hun :)

https://www.babycenter.com/0_pregnancy-weight-gain-what-to-expect_1466.bc

Is he forgetting that there is a human being GROWING inside of you?
10 pounds isn't too much. Don't listen to him.

Lol the funny thing is he looks pregnant.. I posted a new thread for people to guess the gender =] I guess u guys will see how big I am..

I gained 32 pounds my whole pregnancy.
Dont worry about weight gain, your doctor will bring it up to you if its in concern

I've gained about 30 lbs so far and who knows how much I weigh now (it's been about a week since I got weighed) don't worry girly and don't listen to him, he's a man... What does he know? :haha:

:hugs:

10 pounds at 19 weeks is nothing! Don't listen to what ANYONE else says... you just take care of yourself and your little one. It is Never a good idea to diet while pregnant hun. Hope you have a wonderful last few months :)

WTF is wrong with people? You're PREGNANT you NEED to gain weight!!!

:dohh:

Don't listen to him darling! I am 34+4 weeks pregnant and have actually gained almost 42lbs!!! My midwife told me that is perfectly fine though and my baby is actually currently weighing 5lbs :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->