Kinda Panicking

minni2906

Mommy to Emily
Reaction score
I was on the pill. Took it faithfully every day, maybe a hour late here or there, but never missed a day. My telltale symptom when I was pregnant with my daughter was heartburn; I haven't had heartburn since she was born. I started having heartburn last Tuesday so I have stopped taking my pill as a precaution. Also, I figured by stopping the pill, I'd end up with a withdrawal bleed within a few days but I haven't.
That paired with all the symptoms I'm having have me thinking my pill failed and I am pregnant.
Heartburn. Fatigue. Headaches. Muscle aches. Nausea. Dizziness and lightheadedness.
I'm not actually due for my period until Saturday but I'm tempted to test early as I have severe anxiety and am driving myself crazy. I got my BFP with my daughter a week after conception so maybe I'd have an early result this time too.
Any opinions or advice would be welcomed!

If you dropped your pill early you should have a bleed sooner unless your pregnant. I would do a test, only way to no

I got pregnant on the pill with my little boy who is now 3! You never know ;)

Thanks for the input! I think I'm going to test in the AM if nothing more than to ease my anxiety some!

Test this morning = BFN.

Not convinced. Still no AF. Time will tell, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->