Kindle Fire HD Question

rosie272

mum to charlie finn
Reaction score
I have the Kindle Fire but was thinking of getting the HD version for Christmas. For anyone who has one, how is the battery life? My Kindle Fire seems to need charged constantly now (1 yr old) and I only get a few hours of browsing/reading out of it. Thanks :flow:

Mine is currently on 45% and says I have 4 hrs left of internet browsing. That's optimistic I think, on a full battery I reckon about 7.5 to 8 hours of use, but I do have on almost full brightness though!

For reading, I personally don't like the kindle hd, it is quite a bit bigger than the normal fire, plus I don't like the screen, I am getting a new kindle e reader the paperwhite, after breaking my kindle touch, and will use that for reading, and the fire hd for internet, games, music etc

I have the Kindle Fire but was thinking of getting the HD version for Christmas. For anyone who has one, how is the battery life? My Kindle Fire seems to need charged constantly now (1 yr old) and I only get a few hours of browsing/reading out of it. Thanks :flow:

I love my Kindle Fire HD!

But.. I actually am not sure how the battery life is anymore- I don't really keep track. I have had mine since last Christmas. When it runs out of battery power next, I will then charge it fully and see how long it lasts etc. I will add to this thread again then xx

I loooooooove my kindle fire hd. I can have mine on all day before charging at night. I love it how it stands out more when u look on net watch videos and read. Best present ive ever had

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->