Kindles??

I want one now :)
Wheres the cheapest/best place to get one?

I LOVE mine!

I have to admit I dont use it much as I should, simply because im reading less now. But its amazing, its light, small you never need to find room for a book on a shelf or in your bag.

I was pretty anti-kindles in a old school degree in english kinda way. But honestly its amazing, best gadget out there in my opinion.

My battery lasts about a month OH charges his about once every two weeks but he uses it for about 1-3hrs a day. Lots of books available and you can also share them between friends.

You can share the books you dl with other kindles????

My mum has got a kindle and while it looks good I'm not sure I could use one myself. I love reading books, having a big book actually in my hand. I know it would be easier to travel around with a rather light thing rather a big heavy book but to be honest when I've tried reading things on a kindle type thing I just can't do it, I get too distracted. I can't even read books and stuff over the internet!

I have one and love it!!!:) though I have still been reading normal books that people still lend me lol

Oh and iv only just discovered you can use the internet on it and look at facebook and bnb, had it since they first came out and only just realised thar :)

dont think you can on mine x
Press menue on the home page there should be a option for experimental at the bottom press that and it should bring up text to speach, play mp3 and web browser.
The web browser should give you the internet but you need to connect it to a wifi if you dont have a 3g one.
Its not great its rather slow but i just thought it was a good little thing to have

It's brilliant, I bought one for DH for his birthday last year and he loves it! I borrowed it to read a certain book he had on it and it's so good. In fact I've hinted at liking the idea of getting one... lol.

I love it and just chuck it in my bag. I never read "one" book at the time, I like to have a few on the go (lmao) so its handy depending on mood! Much easier than carrying books around. I even have some kids books on mine for when they may need to wait for me etc!

i have one and i can't fault it. its so ideal for us on the go mummies when quite often, the last thing we have is time to hunt down a bookmark so we don't lose our page!

Love my kindle :thumbup: my hubby bought me one when they first came out and its been invaluable. The battery lasts aaaaages! Also I love how cheap some books are on kindle or even free! I got the entire works of Charles dickens for free when I first got mine :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->