"knocking on buddies door"

hey amanda! Really good to hear from you. I've missed you! :flower: Glad to hear all is well, how exciting is this run up to christmas? Here's my little fella's christmas pic, it's a photo of a photo as i'm on my phone but you still get to see his cheeky face x

Attachments

• 20122010287.jpg
    20122010287.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
I love the outfit! I missed you guys to, trying to get on a bit more. I just get so caught up in the flow of the day. And I can't use this at work and don't even have the time to so I fall behind, but here I am!!!!!! sending you guys lots of :hugs: Just got back from the doctor, went well. He's knocked out after getting his 2 shots.

I hope you all have a great Christmas love you loads xxx

and same to you all from me! Have a fantastic christmas, and thank you all so so much for your support and friendship over the last year. You're all brilliant and i love you to bits x

i felt all emotional writing that! 2011 is the year that we all meet up, and also have a conference call on skype so we can meet amanda too x x

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Christmas/6SantaHaveAMerryChristmasMyFriends.gif​

indeed we have been friends on here for a long time now and i could say with out a doubt its been great and its made my journey of pregnancy and motherhood that bit more enjoyable :)

love you all and really wish you and family a great christmas :)

love from me, pete and andreas xxx :hugs::hugs:

I love the outfit! I missed you guys to, trying to get on a bit more. I just get so caught up in the flow of the day. And I can't use this at work and don't even have the time to so I fall behind, but here I am!!!!!! sending you guys lots of :hugs: Just got back from the doctor, went well. He's knocked out after getting his 2 shots.

hey amanda. glad that the docs with buba went well. Andreas had hes last jabs yesterday, he had to have three. now he want get no more untill hes 12 months old. but i got to say soon as he got home he slept for hours after the jabs too :)

hows work coming along? have you settled in more now..found your feet?

wish you a great christmas xx

hey lyns, how are you and your gorgeous boys doing? Ready for the big man coming on christmas eve? Xx

ho ho ho merry christmas sarah :)

im good thanks hun, im so excited this tiem last year i was 6 weeks pregs not im shearing my first christmas with my partner and little boy. its like a dream thats come true...christmas day is only 2 and half days away...wakin up to them both will just make it complete :)

i know emotion but hey this time of year christmas brings out the wimp in me lol

how you doing? already? little man feeling any better? im sure hes find as hes got mummy to look after him :)

xx

we're good thanks lovely, the infacol is working and we've had 2 brilliant nights sleep in a row now. Can't wait for christmas, i totally know what you mean about feeling complete :cloud9: x

oh thats good to hear, not just getting sleep but litle man feeling alot better, makes things less stressful dont you think :)

do you know what your doing new years? xx

staying in i imagine. Some friends of ours have just moved in up the road and she's 7 months pregnant so might invite them round. What about you? Xx

sounds nice a cosy. i'm not actually sure, i think petes sister wants us over but if not hers then its a night in just the three of us :)x

Afternoon girlies merry christmas to you all xxxxx

Lyns -- should like your all ready and i see you have 2 days till testing just imagine if you get BFP on christmas day to lol

Sarah -- Gla charlie is starting to sleep though and the infacol os working it is good stuff, honor was on it till we started weaning her

Cla-- How are you and your little family doing are they all excited for christmas xx

Amanda -- nice to here from you glad everything is going ok for you over there

Sammy -- Happy christmas Hun i really hope your ok after not seeing you for agesssss

Well ladies not much going on here Monday i was up the hospital all day with honor as her constipation had got so bad they thought they may need to operate on her poor baby just insnt phased by anything not even having metal rods put in her poor little bum. I think shes so used to being pulled about from Nicu

Im not sure if anyone else has had this but Honors tooth was very visable you could see the little white dot for weeks and now its dissapeared, She also seems to been really sleepy the last couple of days, today we got up at 9 had some breakfast and went back to bed at half 10 for snuggles as i wasnt feeling well. we then got up at half 12 had dinner and was awake for about an hour and shes still asleep now apart from having her bum changed just doesnt seem right

Everyone ready for christmas xxx

jeaz hope little honor is ok :) merry christmas to you too bea xxxxx you all ready? got everything?

babies all they do is worrie us...andreas didnt poor for 12 days, the docs just said give him some water if thats doesnt help then a tea spoon of freshly queezed orange. we gave him a little bit of water and with in 5 hours he did a poo and my lord not only did it smell bad but it was hard like grown ups poo lol :) im just glad thats nothings wrong with him. i tested yesterday and was bfn but im not suprised as i havent had alot of nokie as peteys to sick to hold the baby let alown nokie. but hopfuly next year things will be looking up :) xx

sammy hasnt been on here in ages. i hope everythings ok with her and bubba. xx

what's up with pete hun? He seems to have been poorly for ages now. Just had charlie weighed, 16lbs 14oz at 16 weeks x x

bea, your baby is an absolute inspiration, and so are you and phil x

bea, your baby is an absolute inspiration, and so are you and phil x

thank you so so much

Lynz- breast fed babies can actually go almost a month with out pooing its normal, and hospital told us the same about orange juice when we left NICU but it MUUST be put in the water hun never give it to them straight its to acidic like that xxxx

Bea I hope she is ok the poor thing xxx
I hope you have a great Christmas and new year love you all loads xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"