"knocking on buddies door"

Yes I'm fine I've got to be . I've got to get some good luck soon

It's been snowing a bit but I think it hits us on Saturday which is great because we should have been going shopping for presents for rian so fingers crossed it isn't so bad

my god lynsey, andreas has really got your smile :D Was snowing here yesterday, none over night but it's minus 9 so sure it'll happen. Hope you're holding up claire. Xx

recent pics x

Attachments

• Charlie2001.jpg
    Charlie2001.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
  • SJ & C1 b+w.jpg
    SJ & C1 b+w.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
Sarah I love the black and White picture he looks so cute. Where's his Santa outfit

i'll post it later, it's on my camera but i'm on my phone at the moment. How you doing hun? Xx

oh i love him, them pictures are really good who done them? looks like they was taken with a SLR camera. he looks so gorgeous xx

your pic of andreas fills my phone screen and charlie's sat here chatting to him! Xx

Evening girlies how are we all on this lovely snowy evening. We had a studio session with honor last week just waiting on the pictures to be edited then i get to choose which ones we like.

So girlies how are we all

Cla How are you today

Lynz. Andreas looks so cute in his santa outfit

sarah. charlie looks so cute hes getting so big now xxx

have given him the cuddle, poor thing has reflux and keeps sicking up after feeding and making really sad faces and talky noises :( looking forward to your visit x x Bea how are you hun? Why aren't you looking forward to christmas? Amanda? Are you there? Hope you and malcolm are well. Claire, you okay? Xx

i dunno hun just not feeling it, just waiting for something to go wrong x x

nothing will go wrong hun, you've had a tough year and its playing on your mind x

i aint got a clue got one thing after another at the moment xx

have given him the cuddle, poor thing has reflux and keeps sicking up after feeding and making really sad faces and talky noises :( looking forward to your visit x x Bea how are you hun? Why aren't you looking forward to christmas? Amanda? Are you there? Hope you and malcolm are well. Claire, you okay? Xx

reflux..whats that hun? why is it making him be sick alot? andreas is sick sometimes after a feed..sometimes alot throughout the day. how did you find out that he had it?

hope he is doing ok and mummy and daddy are giving him big big big big big cuddles for meeee :) xx

reflux is like indigestion, it's excess acid that can come up. He's sick a lot, sometimes up to an hour after feeding but usually straight away and it's like a mixture of milk and water, plus he coughs a lot and does little choking actions sometimes in his sleep. He's got some infant gaviscon from the doctors but it doesn't seem to be making any difference, he was sick so much yesterday that i had to change him twice. It could also be fore/hindmilk imbalance from what i read up on yesterday. I just wish he could just tell me what's wrong so i can take it away :( xx

Hey ladies! It feels like forever. How is everyone? My suga is growing well and doing well. Rolled over from his belly to his back and just enjoying himself. we started cereal yesterday, so far so good! Are you guys trying foods yet?

sarah- nothing on his condition yet, thanks for asking. He has a cardiologist appointment this week to check his progress...and tomorrow he gets his 4 month shots, so i know he won't be to thrilled!

lyns- great pic of the little one.That will make a great christmas card!

Bea- how is the weather? Its been dropping past 20F here, burrrrr.And honor is putting on that weight! Malcolm just weighed in 12lbs 10oz. And whats this about you not looking forward to christmas? Lots of hugs to you :hug: it'll be ok!

Still no AF here, and still no posted pics! I've just been redonkulously busy with work:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->