"Knowing" gender

DollPosse

Reaction score
Did any of you "know" the gender(s) of your babies before your anatomy scan?

For both my girl daily was almost 100% sure they were girls. I went out and bought everything for girls.

This time I am 100% sure one if a boy and 95% sure both are boys.

I was pretty convinced I was having two boys and was right. I've heard lots of women say they 'just knew.' When can you find out dollposse?

I find out in March. I'll be having a level two ultrasound for my anatomy scan. I did buy some boy stuff. When I went ahead and did the same with my girls I was told I was nuts. However both times I was right. I guessed my friends babies as well accurately. Maybe I have magical gender knowing powers?lol

Lol I'm the same, I have 100% success rate guessing friends babies. March isn't long away, I hope they play ball for you.

For now I have ultrasounds every two weeks to check my cervix and a quick at the babies. If I don't find out at the anatomy scan in March I'll officially find out at some point ;)

I knew with LO from the minute that test came up positive girl...but...with the twins...I didnt have a strong feeling either way (like both boys or both girls) so I swore up and down that it was one of each...but my mom swore the whole time it was two boys (and she had told me twins before we had our first scan but even I knew that one) and she was obviously right... hmmpf! coz I never hear the end of it lol!

When I found out I was pregnant I named bump Norman then at 12 weeks when I found out it was twins they became Norman and Morris then at 20 weeks I found out I was having 2 boys. We didn't even think of girls names

With my girls my husband and I had so many girls names, but could not think of any boys names we liked. This time around it is the opposite.

I thought boy and a girl and they were actually identical girls.

I thought two boys then I started to think maybe boy/girl then I had my U/S today and its two girls!! So I got it pretty wrong! X

I knew they were girls but the started to doubt myself and didn't want to be like oh I know I know then be proved wrong ;) but yes they are both girls. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->