Krispy Kreme

Original glazed for me, tried a few of the others but always go back to the original one! :happydance:
I have always wanted to buy the big box of them but I know one is more than enough!::munch:

Glazed, jelly or custard *drool*

I don't think you can get them down here :hissy: Just looked at their website and I'm seriously drooling....

im getting some as soon as im dressed :happydance:

Getting a bit over excited i think :haha:

Really want a strawberry glazed one and a dreamcake :D

god i wish we had krispy kreme here... i like the strawberries and kreme and the lemon mirengue ones best!

Love this thread! Chocolate or Caramel Dreamcake for me :munch:

I just had a strawberry gloss one :D

And there is a dream cake calling my name too :haha:

I think it's called newyork cheesecake. My brother bought 2 boxes today. I had one of the mini ones covered with chocolate few hours back & I'm resisting eating more :haha:

Never had any, How much are they a box and would it be a good idea to get one of each to try my OH and i are going share them as going to France start of march and when we come back we picking up some of them in airport before going home and dont want to waste money or buy too many if their sickly

Is it bad we buy a box of 12 betwren two of us n only lasts is a day lol

I wish we had Krispy Kreme here but I'm probably lucky we don't! :haha:
I've had them whenever I've travelled to London and gotten them in the airport to bring home with me and gorge for a day or two :rofl: They are way too good!!

I don't live close anuff to anywhere that sells them :(

We got a box of 12 'pick your own'...it cost £10.95 :)

They're amazing! i had 2 last night and i am soooo tempted to have one with my coffee just now :haha:x

I miss Krispy Kreme sooo much...all Krispy Kreme got closed down in Hong Kong 2 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->