Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Ugh.... I have myself just beyond stressed out...my sister is at my gpas and keeps calling me crying and telling me how bad he is, and it only makes the desperation that much worse, so I have walked for hours today...sat on the ball..I even sat and jumped up and down in place in the middle of a park while my son played. I can't get the contractions to stay, yet they're obviously progressing me, and I'm afraid I'm going to give birth at home..something I know that dh and I are not prepared to handle... I came home from the walk to the park frustrated yet again that my contractions stopped, feeling a panic attack come on, and decided to take a shower and ttry to calm down. Got in, stood there for a good 5 min and just bawled. Then I put soap in my hair and soon as it was in and I was about to rinse the water pressure stops. I just stood there staring at the shower head, and again started to cry. They came to flush out the hydrants and it completely knocked out our water. Finally after 15 min I got to finish my shower, and I feel even worse than I did when I started it.. I never thought I'd be in this place, so desperate for pregnancy to end, but here it is. I give up..DH is home, so I think I will go lay down and cry until I fall sleep.. ugh..

They're slowing down now :( the last 2 were 10 apart damn it
You poor thing!:hugs:
I know how it feels....I think our babies just like to torture us!:nope:
Very soon it will be the real thing and once baby is here we will be missing our bumps!:dohh:

Ugh.... I have myself just beyond stressed out...my sister is at my gpas and keeps calling me crying and telling me how bad he is, and it only makes the desperation that much worse, so I have walked for hours today...sat on the ball..I even sat and jumped up and down in place in the middle of a park while my son played. I can't get the contractions to stay, yet they're obviously progressing me, and I'm afraid I'm going to give birth at home..something I know that dh and I are not prepared to handle... I came home from the walk to the park frustrated yet again that my contractions stopped, feeling a panic attack come on, and decided to take a shower and ttry to calm down. Got in, stood there for a good 5 min and just bawled. Then I put soap in my hair and soon as it was in and I was about to rinse the water pressure stops. I just stood there staring at the shower head, and again started to cry. They came to flush out the hydrants and it completely knocked out our water. Finally after 15 min I got to finish my shower, and I feel even worse than I did when I started it.. I never thought I'd be in this place, so desperate for pregnancy to end, but here it is. I give up..DH is home, so I think I will go lay down and cry until I fall sleep.. ugh..

It's not far off hun!! I started to get super emotional too (not as good a reason) but I think you're two shakes away. Stay stong x

I just have to say I wasn't even remotely active. I sat on my arse most.of the day apart from crawling around on the floor twice for five mins to pick up my son's toys!!

Oh aime, I so wish things get going soon for you. :hugs:

Amsan...hope they pick up for you.

Crafty - massive hugs. It an emotional time with out going through ur hardship. Really hope ur little one turns up real soon.

Wilsey- u not meant to be exhausted?

Well was having contractions all evening but after having a bath they all gone. Feeling poop. Due date tomorrow so chances of having baby slim.

I hear that. I need to shower but afraid it'll completely stop the contractions all together!

Just got back from a walk and they've seemed to completely gone. Had one strong one when i got home but that was it.

I'm now convinced that baths are bad! Everything stops after having a bath. I give up.

Feeling sorry for myself, OH is on his wa home from work so I've put my order in for him to bring me some Maccy D's in! Lol.

I hope you ladies have some luck overnight!!

Holy shit girls! Great jobs!

Drudai- hope you get to go home soon with your new little package!

MrsH- you gave me chills!! How long was your active labour?

Wilsey- so proud of you and now i'm looking forward to my vbac!! Can't wait to read all your stories!!

Active labour recorded as 12 mins, pushing for 2 mins! Yikes!!

Oh my gawd! If only everyone could have a labour like that, nobody would use painkillers!!

Not saying it was easy by any stretch, but easier than 12 hours i'm sure! Congrats again!!

Just got back from a walk and they've seemed to completely gone. Had one strong one when i got home but that was it.

Darn it! :hissy:
I know how you feel. I thought last night it was maaaaaybe starting for me... I began getting really intense belly cramps around 4:30am, and then (TMI HERE) I suddenly had the most massive clear out of my life! :? I thought, after an intense poo like that, contractions HAVE to be starting soon! But, of course they did not. So I went to sleep with pointless, painful belly cramps, and woke up NOT soaked in a puddle of amniotic fluid. :(
Tomorrow is my due date, and I could probably guarantee I'll be spending it the same way as today... Crampy and waiting impatiently.
:coffee:

Well just had my bloody show....and having back pain...so could end up with a due date baby.

Good luck amsan and mummy bean!! Keep us updated :)

Good luck amsan and mummy! Let us know, fingers crossed for you.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Whaaaat?! Can't wait for an update!

The rest of us will be waiting impatiently and STILL pregnant. :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->