Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

These babies need to hurry up and decide to come!!

And yes, pregnancy waddle is definitely more appropriate! Lol.

Naturally, after posting that, they completely stopped so I didn't get to even time them. Of course.
I get to leave work early after lunch since there's absolutely no reason for me to be here right now. Once I get home I'm going on a long walk!

I wish some of us lived close together so we could go on pregnancy waddles together.

I am still only 2 cm and discouraged, although I know I am still early at 38 weeks. My obgyn told me to stay active and enjoy my sex life this weekend hahaha

I suppose pregnancy waddle would be a more suitable name for it! Lol

I would have loved to be 2 cm at 38 weeks! I'm due Monday and only "a very loose 1" cm dilated, but 90% effaced.

:rofl: I wish I had the option of sex because I would SO take advantage of it!

Had 2 contractions 8 minutes apart lasting 30-40 seconds each. Now nothing. Again.

I can hardly take my cervical checks or walk without feeling baby's head being squished in my pelvis, I don't want my dh's thing bouncing around in there lol. Poor guy, it's been quite the dry spell for us.

I know! These false alarms are killing me! I can't help but get excited with each contraction! And then it stops. :(

I know! These false alarms are killing me! I can't help but get excited with each contraction! And then it stops. :(

Exactly what was happening to me. I can only assume it was dilating me over a few days!!

I hope that's what's happening here too. I get period pains that turn into mild contractions. That die out. If its all working to dilate then I can manage with that. Lol.

I've stopped getting excited over any pains now. Think it'll take my waters going or being admitted into the midwife unit before I let myself get excited now.

As for sex, I can't think of anything worse right now!! Lol.

If my waters hadn't gone I wouldn't have been so quick to go in. All my other contractions fizzled out and I would have thought the same of these ones!

I wish my water would just go already!!!!!

I wish my water would just go already!!!!!

Mine didn't go last time so was not expecting it this time. Certainly helpful for that timeframe! And I think it sped the labour up.

ARGH... I am so frustrated I am sitting here crying. I still have the same headache that I've had since yesterday, I have to start work in an hour, so I called the dr's office to see if they would agree to start my leave of absence from work, but no such freaking luck. I don't have a medical reason behind it so they won't.

Absolutely nothing today, lots of lightning crotch, but no real noticeable contractions. A 9 hour shift on the phone staring at a computer screen is going to kill me. Just come out already baby girl, I can't handle any more of this!

Tightenings and pains picking up again but nothing that really seems worthwhile timing. Going to go have a bath with some clary sage oil see if that increases them. Not very hopeful at this point to be honest. Feels like it'll just be another night leading up to nothing.

If my waters don't go, I think the contractions will have to be pretty intense to make me go in. Just in case they send me home again. Lol.

Contractions 5-7 minutes apart lasting 30 sec-1 and a half min. Fingers freakin crossed.

Thanks!!! Can't go in until they're under 5 but they're definitely getting stronger!

I hope this is it for you Amsan....We have the same due dates (I think). I've had my days where I thought this is it but no such luck yet,it turns out they are just practice ones every time...it's so frustrating!!!!!:dohh:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.Goodluck!!!!!

They're slowing down now :( the last 2 were 10 apart damn it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->