Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Good luck amsan and mummy! Let us know, fingers crossed for you.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Whaaaat?! Can't wait for an update!

The rest of us will be waiting impatiently and STILL pregnant. :brat:

Well im just laying of sofa...deff contracting...but nothing serious yet. Really should sleep but way to excited.

Hole this is it for you Amsan.

And finally for an update!!! I had my yellow turned PINK! bundle at 3:22 pm yesterday the 10th :) We named her Cadence, she was 8 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long...SO big!! my other DD was 7 pounds.. She is completely healthy and perfect we are already home. I didn't tear at all which I was afraid of. I did ask for an epidural when I was 8cm dilated and he did it, and I felt everything still only on the right :( then as soon as I hit 8-9 cm I could feel everythign anyway as it was lower than where he put the epidural..30 minutes after I asked for it I was pushing. It hurt a ton and my poor butt is swollen lol but I am so happy!!!

It's exciting seeing all the familiar names/faces having their babies, but I have to admit I'm incredibly jealous! Can't wait to give my update if this little girl ever decides to show up.

Congrats!

No news must be good news!!! I assume Amsan is being admitted and still contracting woohoo! How are you doing mummybean?

And finally for an update!!! I had my yellow turned PINK! bundle at 3:22 pm yesterday the 10th :) We named her Cadence, she was 8 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long...SO big!! my other DD was 7 pounds.. She is completely healthy and perfect we are already home. I didn't tear at all which I was afraid of. I did ask for an epidural when I was 8cm dilated and he did it, and I felt everything still only on the right :( then as soon as I hit 8-9 cm I could feel everythign anyway as it was lower than where he put the epidural..30 minutes after I asked for it I was pushing. It hurt a ton and my poor butt is swollen lol but I am so happy!!!

Ooh massive congratulations!! I was thinking about you today. 8lbs 14oz is a great size! My son was 9lbs 1oz (emcs), so you saying you didn't tear makes me happy :)

I can't wait to see pics!

Got here 3 hours ago. They weren't registering my contractions and I was only dilated to a 1. But they were closer and more painful. Checked an hour later and dilated to a 3. Officially in labor!!!!!

Got here 3 hours ago. They weren't registering my contractions and I was only dilated to a 1. But they were closer and more painful. Checked an hour later and dilated to a 3. Officially in labor!!!!!

Oh keep us updated as much as you can! I wish you so much baby luck :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: WOOHOO!! Congrats Amsan and good luck!!! Wishing you a fast, smooth delivery!!!

Massive congrats newatthis!!

Yay amsan!! Good luck and hope to hear your birth story very soon!!

The contractions were sooooo painful and I cried when they couldn't register them and.told me I wasn't in labor. Another nurse suggested I sit up and then they finally started to register. Got into an actual room and they gave me synthetic morphine. Aaaamazing. Now I have gotten the epidural and I don't feel shit!!!!! Dilated to a four. Gonna break my water here soon.

Yay Amsan! Congrats can't wait for your update!

All kinds of labors yesterday/today!! Hopefully I am soon to follow :D

I've woken up to some painful-ish contractions that make me want to be sick. I'm struggling to time them where I'm so tired. So just going to see if I can get back to sleep or if they get more intense.

Good luck amsan, sounds like you're progressing well.

Yay Amsan. Can't wait for you to meet your little man.

Congrats newatthis!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"