Labor watching JUNE LADIES!! JOIN IN!!! :)

Been waiting for one of these!

I'm due 6 June. Not doing anything to prepare for birth. Just waiting as I've been early with my other two.

Wooo we're due date buddies :happydance: Although sounds like you'll be going before me as this is my first teehee

What week do you all plan to actively try to get things moving?

just read up on perennial massage ooh boy

just read up on perennial massage ooh boy

Bahaha.... it's something isn't it?! Definitely not for everyone!!! My dh thinks it's really awkward and refuses to be informed or help Haha!!

What week do you all plan to actively try to get things moving?

I plan to start at 37 weeks because it generally doesn't work but if it did she'd be ok to come after 37 weeks, or at least my Dr thinks so?!

Seeing this thread makes it seem more real! :D :happydance: next month ladies x

I'm hoping little man comes just after I turn 37 weeks. Then I can still have my home birth. I have a mw appointment on Thursday so hopefully he's still head down. And by feeling where his hiccups are now, I'm thinking he still is.

I get such defined lumps in my belly, but still am not good at telling what they are or which way she's laying. :shrug:

I'm going to get up at 37 weeks and start doing things again. With my daughter it took only a few days for things to get going...

Personally at the moment I'm not feeling in a huge rush to evict my little lady because I am reasonably comfortable and I do enjoy being pregnant. BUT that all may change by the time two weeks have gone by :haha:
My current plan is to remain active, drink my tea, try and get healthier and stronger as the weeks go on. But what I will be changing is trying to dtd as regularly as I can manage from 37 weeks; this will be my OH > :dance:

Personally at the moment I'm not feeling in a huge rush to evict my little lady because I am reasonably comfortable and I do enjoy being pregnant. BUT that all may change by the time two weeks have gone by :haha:
My current plan is to remain active, drink my tea, try and get healthier and stronger as the weeks go on. But what I will be changing is trying to dtd as regularly as I can manage from 37 weeks; this will be my OH > :dance:

That will be my DH aswell :haha: Although I don't know how I'm going to manage with severe spd but I'm going to give it ago!

I'm definitely not ready yet lol! I started my first cup of RLT a few days ago.. Was a bit meh but tolerable. I want to get one of those birth balls though to help my posture.
I may also try upping the dtd as I move further along :haha:

I'm due end of June and I'm a strange mix of impatient and patient haha I had a preterm labour scare at 27 weeks and am SO relieved that we've made it to 32 weeks!! At around 30 weeks, I predicted I would go into full labour between 33 and 34 weeks, but at my last ultrasound, they saw that the progesterone had actually elongated my cervix!! So I very well could go to full term! I have a bad case of irritable uterus which was why the short cervix was such a concern. I just wonder how long I'll last after I stop taking the progesterone suppositories at 36-37 weeks (to confirm with my doctor...).

This week, I've started drinking rlt and perineal massage. I'm so scared of tearing and I've heard fantastic feedback about the effect perineal massage to prevent tearing from people I know (and online of course).

My poor guy and I haven't dtd in over a month and a half now because of the risk of preterm labour and he's going absolutely nuts! LOL. Hoping we make it to 37 weeks so we can get the deed done at least a few times before LO comes and recovery time is required :haha:

That will be my DH aswell :haha: Although I don't know how I'm going to manage with severe spd but I'm going to give it ago!

Haha aww bless you, I know, I've got SPD as well although it has been a LOT better since I started maternity leave and can rest regularly. We still dtd sometimes but it's just so hard with a big baby in the way :haha: also it tends to make me crampy.. so once I get to 37 weeks I won't worry about that anymore and we can go for it more often.

Gizzy I've found the RLT has grown on me, I actually enjoy having it every day now, but I quite liked it from the start. The birth ball is super comfy and it helps encourage baby into the right position apparently.

Ah 2pups4kids I think I remember a thread about the possibility of your preterm labour? So glad the the progesterone did something clever. It will be interesting to see what happens if you make it to 37 weeks and stop them, see how fast things start... we'll be here to support you however it goes :hugs:

Me and my OH tried the perineal massage last night.. it was okay, we're going to keep doing it.
Also today I've spent the afternoon with my lovely mum and she bought me some lovely maternity/nursing clothes and bras from mothercare and some last minute things we need for baby from baby'sRus, it was really nice and I have loads of new things which make me feel a bit better about the way I look :)
Also got my family baby shower on Sunday, just sort of all the grandparents etc and we'll eat together and stuff, really looking forward to it.

Gizzy I've found the RLT has grown on me, I actually enjoy having it every day now, but I quite liked it from the start. The birth ball is super comfy and it helps encourage baby into the right position apparently.

Ah 2pups4kids I think I remember a thread about the possibility of your preterm labour? So glad the the progesterone did something clever. It will be interesting to see what happens if you make it to 37 weeks and stop them, see how fast things start... we'll be here to support you however it goes :hugs:

Me and my OH tried the perineal massage last night.. it was okay, we're going to keep doing it.
Also today I've spent the afternoon with my lovely mum and she bought me some lovely maternity/nursing clothes and bras from mothercare and some last minute things we need for baby from baby'sRus, it was really nice and I have loads of new things which make me feel a bit better about the way I look :)
Also got my family baby shower on Sunday, just sort of all the grandparents etc and we'll eat together and stuff, really looking forward to it.

Thanks Mummafrog! I know I can always rely on this forum for support :hugs: :)

My baby shower is Sunday too! Very excited to see everyone... and to get out of the house! Lol!

My spd was fine and barely noticed it until I fell down the stairs :dohh: Now it's extremely painful.

2pups4kids - yeah bnb is great isn't it; I realised I joined soon after I got my bfp and I've been here since and soon I'll be migrating to the baby section woo! Although I'm sure there are some ladies who've been in every forum from WTT. It's fun moving through the website :) Cool we're having our showers at the same time! I had another one at around 32 weeks ish with friends that sadly live quite far away now so me and my partner made a special trip down to do one with them, it was lovely.

Redbutterfly - Oh my goodness you fell down the stairs? That's awful :( you must have really pulled your ligaments/cartilage. Was it recent? Maybe you will heal a bit? Mine can be so bad from something like running for the bus (don't do that now at 35 weeks :haha: ) but it seemed to get better again after a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->