Labor watching JUNE LADIES!! JOIN IN!!! :)

It's been about 4/5 weeks and I really did split my legs quite bad that I almost couldn't get back up. Luckily no bump to the bump!

Had a DR appt today. My FH was measuring 35 and I'm 32w tomorrow! Freaked me out! But I was having a contraction when he measured and the baby was really lumping out at the top, so maybe that was why? He said it meant little to him because it could be so easily affected by the way the baby was laying and what not. And he measured over my clothes at the bottom, so maybe that changed it, too? I guess I'll see what it is in two weeks. Sure hoping this baby is normal size. I tore with my preemie and he was 5lb 14 oz. Not sure what a big baby would do to me. :shrug:

And my BP was 104/72 and its usually 90/60, so I'm thinking I was a little dehydrated. Nothing to worry about, but I just don't like seeing what has been normal for me change at all.

Are any of you seeing changes in your BP?

my bp is usually 120/80, but in the last few appointments it became 120/70 (which is better than alternative I guess). My mom said her bp went down as well during pregnancy.

The doc measured my bump on Tuesday at 35 as well, so he sent me for ultrasound which I went to today and the baby actually measure at 33 weeks and 2 days, so not that big of a difference.

Had a DR appt today. My FH was measuring 35 and I'm 32w tomorrow! Freaked me out! But I was having a contraction when he measured and the baby was really lumping out at the top, so maybe that was why? He said it meant little to him because it could be so easily affected by the way the baby was laying and what not. And he measured over my clothes at the bottom, so maybe that changed it, too? I guess I'll see what it is in two weeks. Sure hoping this baby is normal size. I tore with my preemie and he was 5lb 14 oz. Not sure what a big baby would do to me. :shrug:

And my BP was 104/72 and its usually 90/60, so I'm thinking I was a little dehydrated. Nothing to worry about, but I just don't like seeing what has been normal for me change at all.

Are any of you seeing changes in your BP?

It's normal for your bp to go up a little during third tri I think due to extra fluid weight. As long as it's not crazy high compared to normal it's ok x

Wow can't believe there's a labour watching thread for us June ladies :D so excited! I'm due 17th and am currently getting over a stomach bug :( so when I'm feeling better I plan to get my butt into gear and get them last min things done. As far as getting my body prepared for labour I'm not doing anything ATM as I'm feeling fairly comfortable and my dd came on time so I don't see myself going overdue or anything.

Pinkpassion - your making me want to look into perineal massage lol xx

Little update from me. Been having on/off period type cramps for the past couple of days.

How is everyone else?

Well, afm, I've stopped all labor preparations because I've been in early labor, Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday I had contractions and menstrual type pain every 3-5 mins, was in labor and delivery last week and then saw my ob on Friday where she put me on bed rest until next week then we will reassess!!! So I'll resume everything at that point if I can!! I'm ready for her to get here I just want her to stay in a bit longer, so She's healthy and can come home with us!! Just a few more weeks now ladies!!!

My ticker is off - I'm 36+1.

I went to my dr today for a growth scan and NST. I've been having them weekly for a month or so since Jett's belly was measuring 2 weeks behind. He still is but it's still on the curve so they're not too worried about it. My placenta has some calcification and is showing signs of maturing and my AF is on the low side of normal. He's weighing 5lbs 10oz and seems to be fine. NST looked great.

The dr did offer me an induction though?? Not for today or anything - 1 week before my due date - which they schedule 2 weeks in advance. So I would let them know next week if I wanted to or not. He said if any of the previous issues worsen we might induce sooner but as for now I can schedule for the end of May/1st of June. ??? It kind of threw me off a little and I said I didn't want to be induced.

My 1st DS came on his own at 38+3 and I was kind of hoping Jett would too. However, now that I think about the convenience of planning a birth it's kind of peaked my interest. I could plan my last day of work, have the house cleaned, dogs taken care of, everything ready to go! Is a week early really that terrible? Is an induction that terrible? I've never really thought of it before.

Pinkpassion - I'm glad they stopped your contractions. Bed rest can't be fun though. Just a few more weeks and she'll be term! Hugs!

Ophelia.. I was wondering the same thing!! How bad would it be if she came at 37 weeks (providing I make it that long).. I mean I know 37 is better than 34/35 but I just don't want to do anything that would hurt her!!
Anyway, I guess it is what it is.. she will come when she wants to come!! :)

Can June come any slower? :coffee:

At this point I'm re-Googling all the info on RLT, EPO, ways to induce labor, best ways to lose weight after giving birth.........

Can she just be here already? :roll:

The midwife told me that I could start getting up a little bit more each day so I can get back to a normal life next week. So I have started doing a few things and I am finding it a bit difficult. I have to get muscles used to being active again. Not long now.

The midwife told me that I could start getting up a little bit more each day so I can get back to a normal life next week. So I have started doing a few things and I am finding it a bit difficult. I have to get muscles used to being active again. Not long now.

I'm going to be starting to do that at 36 weeks as well after months of rest. I'm really looking forward to it!

This morning I woke up with bad sharp cramps across my belly... tried ignoring them with distractions like TV and internet lol but failed. Took a bath and they disappeared almost as soon as I stepped foot in the water. It's like magic! I love baths! Lol!

How's everyone doing today? :)

Nothing really new to report here. Still getting the odd cramp but doesn't lead to anything.

I'm doing well, just waiting until 36 weeks so I can resume normal living : ).. sooooooo sick of couch and bed rest!!!!

Nope just a few more days.. although hubby took me out to the grocery store today! I rode one of the little sit and ride buggies so we could get a few things... feeling fine but glad to be back home.. that's a lot when all you're used to is sitting down/laying down!

Yes it is incredible how fast you can lose muscle. I didn't do a lot the other day but it feels like running a marathon. Today I have done a bit less and I had a nap in the afternoon. I woke up after my 3 year old daughter!

How is everyone doing?

Iv been getting quite intense braxton hicks along with some craps down low and back ache, I feel like baby is trying to engage because I can no longer close my legs lol x

I am getting to feel some contractions. At the minute the ones I feel are not regular yet but we will see how things go. I have a feeling it won't be very long now. I am also feeling as if things are moving down there.

I have been having contractions every 5-7 minutes for the last week and a half. We went in to l&d because little girl was so quiet all day, and wouldn't move no matter what I did, and that is incredibly unusual.. it really scared me.. anyway I told them I'm still having contractions and the nurse kind of blew me off saying everyone thinks they are having contractions but they aren't... well once she put the monitor on me she was like oh wow you are having contractions they were 5-6 minutes apart so of course they wanted to check my cervix which hasn't changed since last time they checked me 10 days ago, still a fingertip dilated and soft and forward cervix! So I'm going to go ahead and get off bed rest now, but still take it easy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->