Labor watching JUNE LADIES!! JOIN IN!!! :)

Having some really bad back and tummy pain today. Hubby and I were selling at a car bootie today and I had to stop and lean over the car while hubby quickly packed the stuff away, the pain was that bad. Still getting the back pain but not as bad.

Good luck for tomorrow Jennifer!

Good luck tomorrow Jennifer!!!!
I'm still hanging around.. waiting on this little Hannahbug to come out!!! I'm so ready for her!!!! I'm just so exhausted and swollen and ready to have my body back!!! I can't wait to meet my precious daughter!!! I love her so much already and get so emotional when I think about out first meeting!!!!

Baby Dominic was born sometime this morning. Don't know exact details as MWs have my notes. I can tell you he weighed 7lb 1oz. Home birth. No pain relief.

Thank you girls!! I've just been induced so hopefully not too long now!!

Red butterfly congratulations again! :D

Congratulations red butterfly :) eeeek how exciting.

Good luck jennifer hope you have a safe and straight forward delivery :) x

Baby Dominic was born sometime this morning. Don't know exact details as MWs have my notes. I can tell you he weighed 7lb 1oz. Home birth. No pain relief.

Congratulations!!!

Huge congrats to you! Its crazy to see how those irregular pains we often get can really turn into real labour! Thanks for the update!!

Thanks ladies. Not long for the rest of you! Will still be stalking!

Just got back from (hopefully my last) OB appointment and I'm 1 cm dilated (which is expected at 35 weeks) but have quite the thin cervix for this gestation apparently!! She could feel his head with the internal exam! But she said this wasn't a big surprise to her because of my preterm labour business at 27 weeks and contractions. And I'm still taking the prometrium/progesterone suppositories nightly to prevent dilation, stopping them on Saturday & resuming normal activity when I hit 36 weeks, so who knows how long I'll last after that.

Pretty exciting stuff!!

Once I hit 36 weeks, I'll be able to switch back to my midwife and stop going to that dreaded clinic. I'm seeing a birth centre birth in my future! (Fingers crossed anyway :))

Me too!!! Full term and can't wait to meet my daughter!!! I'm so ready!!

Anthea was born on the 30th of May at 11.09

O rel Congrats!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!!!!

Just got back from the Dr 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced!!! Woo hoo, could be anytime now!!

Baby Ella born this morning 8.52am weighing 8lb 7.5oz :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member