Labour watch - july babies 2014

Im in a foreign country so no family around :) and here we get a maturnity nurse for the first seven days to help with everything yeay! Lookong forward to that bit but hope i get a good one. Last one i had was aweful and didnt even change my two years old diaper or take him to the park :( when i did the phone interview this time they mention it as part of the duties, to take care of the mother and baby and help with care of any other kiddos and hpusehold stuff :)

You mind if I join am due 2nd of July hoping for VBaC xxxx

I had my 37 week appointment today. BP gone back to normal YAY and baby's heart was given all clear on tuesday - super happy as was so worried.

Last week babes head had engaged but this week it has popped back out. Any one else experienced this popping in and out? So frustrating - feels like backwards progress lol. So ready for baby to come. Can't wait to meet her now and stop feeling so pregnant :p

Hope- sometimes 2nd babies can pop in and out also if your fluid levels are a little higher they pop in and out !!! And also if you were only brim engaged it's easy for baby too in engage xxx

Celine - wow! That sounds neat. Wish I had someone like that to help once I had the baby.

bettybee - welcome. :) Your due date is so close. I guess you will be one of the first ones to have her july baby :)

Hopefulfairy- Yea, I dont think its concerning. There is still plenty of time before due date.

Wow that does sound awesome celine! Hope you get a good one!

Hopeful I'm so glad to hear that your BP is ok and baby's heartrate is good.

Welcome bee! I think you do have the first EDD, not long at all now then!

I've realised that I've felt sick every day fr the last week now. It's not like me to feel sick. I think I just don't have enough room inside me for baby and food in my stomach lol!!

Great news that your babys heart is healthy hopeful

I'm feeling so so tired!! To the point I'm going to buy a carbon monoxide checker thing (the one where it changes colour if it picks it up) I feel fine sometimes but then its just like I hit a brick wall :S I never felt even close to this tired when I was pregnant with my first! He slept from 8:30pm last night to 8:00am this morning and was falling asleep again at 12pm :S not like him at all! I don't have a fire but thinking it could be coming from my boiler so I've had it switched off all day and had my windows open just incase

My mams just been over and told me I look terrible, but as usual no offer of any kind of help! How am I still only 36 weeks pregnant :( I need my little girl out and here!

I feel the same today Alex, well every day really, but today I just feel like I've been hit with a sledge hammer I'm so tired!! I was falling asleep on the sofa before whilst dd watched Peppa pig! I'm about to go to sleep myself but my dd is currently refusing to sleep herself despite being clearly very tired and ready for bed!
I texted df before telling him I feel like I can't cope. He's been working 10am til 10pm recently with having an hours break at work, he doesn't mind it as he loves his job but he's supposed to get a 3 hour break when he can come home and every day this week he has text me saying "sorry got too much to do today so I'll be staying all day". I know he's working hard but I'm just sooooooo tired I really really need him to come home for a bit so I can stop and rest. My dd seems to just be full of energy all the time and won't sit still either! And of course she has this lovely new habit of refusing to go to sleep now too! I wish someone would just come and give me a break for a few hours!!

It must be in the air, I am absolutely exhausted and feeling a bit off today. I just want to sleep or at least rest, but moving must be done as movers show up at 10 am tomorrow.

Don't be overdoing it krissie! Let everyone else do the moving and you just point and direct them where everything is going!

I'm wide awake with BH, period type pains and bad backache tonight! I'm thinking it might be coz of the RLT but hoping it's a sign I might go into labour in the next week or so (wishful thinking probably!). I've drunk a pint of water and taken some paracetamol to see if that eases it but so far still happening and it's been 2 hours now. It's probably just nothing and I've probably just not had enough fluids today or something.

bailey-same here. Back ache, BH (though not very often), and this weird crampy feeling in my inner thighs. I had these thigh cramps with DD too but only once I got into labor. I think, no I KNOW, I didn't drink enough water so I'm guzzling it like I just spent a week in the desert. And I'm pretty sure that my back ache/thigh aches are from the baby being back to back and dropping. My belly looks and feels lower so FX we both go into labor next week, right? :haha: This is awful...

Baileybubs. Oh my gosh. You could be in labor! Update whenever you can and let us know if things progressed. :)

No joy ladies, woke up with a sore back today but the pains and BHs have stopped. I'm still hoping it might be a good sign things may start before I go overdue though which I really hope so!

For 2 hours yesterday I was getting period cramps every 10 minutes but then they just dissapeared :( off to buy some RLT today, if any of you ladies are taking it what's best to get the tea bags or tablets? And to holland and barratt do both? I really hope I get this burst of energy your supposed to get at 35-36 weeks I'm tired of being tired lol x

I had that energy burst for about one day lol! Cleaned all my kitchen cupboards out and was knackered after (and ever since lol!!).

I got my RLT from holland and Barrett but apparently they are stopping selling it, so are selling the current stock and that's it. I got the capsules that's can also be broken and make a tea with but I don't take it as tea. Apparently the proper tea has more effect than the capsules but I'm happy to stick to them coz I don't like the taste.

Awww, baileybubs. On the bright side, we still have more than 2 weeks to our due dates.

I never took RLT during my previous pregnancies. Is it really effective medically speaking?

Even I'm tired of being tired. I want to do so much cleaning but no energy. :(

bailey-darn it anyway! Hopefully you go into labor sooner rather than later though. My aches were mostly gone this morning and I've only had a few BH today so I really do think I was dehydrated.

In regards to the RLT, I'm not sure which is more effective. I've only ever used the tea and I don't like the flavor either so I sweeten it with sugar and make it as iced tea. Much better in my opinion. I do notice my BH get more intense if I drink it daily but I'm not getting actual cramps from it.

I'm not sure if RLT is effective really timewaster, I didn't use it last time but I've been looking into ways to make labour more effective as I'm determined to get my vbac this time lol. From the reviews I've read people have said it mainly helps make the pushing stage quicker and more effective so fingers crossed lol!

Hi ladies!
Baileybubs i sometimes use youtube for peppe pig and power nap while dd watches...there ar a few two to three hour youtube vids!

Yesterday i was out and walking most of the day so today i feel like a wreck. Hubby has taken kids to church and im up cos ds felt he MusT wake me for breakfast....i never sleep in. Ever. When hubby lies in i tell the kids lets leave daddy he ia tired etc but clearly the same doesnt apply to me!

Anyway ate some leftover korma and brownie for breakfast :) and having curry take away again tonight...my bff birthday is tomorrow so would be loverly to have baby tomorrow but in reality...im having a party on wednesday for my sons 5th birthday and really wohldnt want to cancel.
Urgh!

Mmmm korma for breakfast celine lovely lol! Might have a curry myself tomorrow (already got the beef out for sunday roast today).
I know what you mean about the lie in situation, I let df stay in bed til 9.30am the other day and I kept dd quiet etc, on days where I am staying in bed all I can hear is dd whinging and being loud, I cant help but think "just take her out in the pram for a bit ffs and let me get some more sleep!!"

Had a few more period type pains this morning but nothing major. Had a rage at df coz he is sometimes so stupid it baffles me (I love him dearly but he's getting on my last nerve at the moment).

Oh and Ive got loads of hour long recordings of Peppa pig on my sky plus celine lol, wish I could power nap when its on but dd wont leave me alone, I swear the girl has ants in her pants coz she cant sit still for 5 mins lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->