• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Labour

Jewls

Reaction score
OK so 4th baby over here so you'd think I'd be used to this by now.. However I seem to be experiencing something that I haven't with my previous births....

I seem to be experiencing contractions but they don't seem to be progressing this has been going on for over 24 hours but it's still not going anywhere I'm 38 +5 has anyone had this but went into labour? I'm not sleeping and I feel like I'm in limbo

I had this with ds2 (baby #3) it went on from about 36 weeks and he came 12 days late! Fingers crossed yours will progress soon :)

That does seem to be normal, especially the more kids you have had. My friends were the same too and it was frustrating for them. Fingers crossed your little one arrives soon! <3

Oh gosh I had this from 34 weeks. I wud get them all night long and then by morning it wud all fizzle out.
They thought I was going into labour at 36 weeks because my contractions were showing up on the monitor so they kept me in. Contractions were painful and went on for over 9 hours ans got to 4 mins apart only to all fizzle out by morning.
I was booked In to be induced at 37+3 and they were all so sure I wud have baby b4 then but nope. I got to my induction date and had to have the passery and hormone drip because I was only 1cm dilated and cervix still needed to shorten. So annoying after all that pain. I also lost the bloody show and plug at 34 weeks so how my wee man managed to stay put all them extra weeks I do not know.
I felt like a right Wally because I had had kids b4 so shud be a pro but every pregnancy is definitely different. Good luck hon hopfully not much longer now

I had this from 30 weeks with my 3rd, it still ended up in an induction that lasted sunday until tuesday when I finally gave birth lol it's called prodromal labour x

I had this with my son and had him 3 days later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->