• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Labradors!!!!

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
Do you have a lab or lab mix?! Lets chat in here!!!!

We have 3 Lab/Lab Mixes. I learned tons about labs when we got Hope, oh boy did i learn tons! Having a Lab is much like have a 3yr old and a 15yr old rolled into one! :wacko:

I have a black lab x golden retriever. She is gorgeous. Only four months.

do you have pics? Whats your pups name?

We have:
Faith- Lab/Golden w/Shepherd
Hope- Black Lab
Elvin- We were told (beagle/lab) but he is actually Boxer/Lab (waiting to confirm with DNA)

Awww cute! How do you cope with three???

I have pics, but I can access thier URL as I am on my phone. She is called poppy. As black as a black lab but she is developing g.retriever curls which makes her so cute. I am actually amazed at what a smart well behaved puppy she is - but then I have been warned that can change at six months.

Today we have gone to stay with our inlaws and she is sharing a house with a 10 year old fat and grumpy g.shepherd. She is over the moon but he isn't impressed. She would love a little playmate!

Well some days its hectic but other days, most days its so worth it! It was a handful when Hope and Elvin were puppies, but we made it. I think it helps Faith and Elvin arent full lab like Hope. We got Hope when Faith was about 6mo or so and then we got Elvin (he was already about 4mo) when Faith was almost a year and Hope was about 7mo or so. The hardest part from going from 2 to 3 was all the potty breaks and breaking up little fits. Not fights, but fits.

Lol what are fits?? I really couldn't manage another doggie and two children. I keep worrying about how I am going to manage poppy with a new born - she is she brash like a bull in a china shop and her tail is lethal!!

There is some interesting mixes there - do you have a photo?

My last dog was sandy lab x with jack russel. She was adorable but pretty much looked like a lab with littler legs.

I have a lab - a chocci one - she is a bit mad but the best !! i am thin king of training her to be my assistance dog !!

I have a lab - a chocci one - she is a bit mad but the best !! i am thin king of training her to be my assistance dog !!

I wanted to train poppy to assist my son as he is disabled but it is such hard work! She is smart enough but I am too busy!

ooh just seen reply sorry hun..dog aid are an organisation that may interest you .. or dogs for the disabled altho the dont currectly train pet dogs

I have a 8mth old Golden Labrador called Rosco, he is lovely but chews everything!

I have a Golden Labrador called Keira, she will be 3 in June.
I was told repeatedly that she would calm down around 18 months old but she hasn't! She is still as mad as a hatter!
She is fantastic with kids though just clumsy! :)

Attachments

• IMGP1097.jpg
    IMGP1097.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
We have a german shepherd/lab mix. He is 13 weeks old. :cloud9: Our other dog was a border collie/black lab and he just passed away a couple of weeks ago. :cry:

We also have a red smooth haired dachshund.

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

My Lab is in the bad books, she is so hyper! She is brillaint with kids but I don't think she realise how big she is! She jumped up at Tristan last night whilst he was sat on my knee and scratched his eye :(

Awwww. Is he very old? My lab seems to have eased off abit as she matured. She also started to mother my son too. I taught my son to scream loudly if she knocked him and I think she gets the message.

That's a brilliant idea but Tristan's only 24 week old.
She will be 3 years old in June.
She is brilliant with him and loves him, she doesn't care if he pulls her ears etc she's just so clumsy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->